Register to Comment
Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
Like Tree75Likes

If i could accurately predict financial markets I wouldnít be writing here, as opposed to managing the billions of dollars given to me by investors for my future seeing eyes. So Take all this with a large grain of salt.

at itís current stage in life Bitcoin has a long way to go before it dies or shoots up to the thousands of dollars. I think we can safely believe Bitcoin is going to drop back down from itís high ask $900-$1000 just as it did in 2013. However I donít think the drop will hurt holders of the coin as much as it did back then. If you look at this chart youíll see that the amount of trades a day has sky-rocketed in the past 2 years. This alone tells me that it wonít hit $300 levels again from 2107Ė18 or at the very least stay at $300 levels for more than a week.

After years of volatility, the Bitcoin price forecast is finally on an upward trek through 2017 and beyond. In just five years, the Bitcoin price (BTC price) rose from a few cents to over $1,000, which should give you some sense as to how much money early investors made. But donít worry, our Bitcoin price prediction 2017 shows that there is still more room to the upside.
    know more :-Bitcoin price prediction 2017 by Profit Confidential
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by chrishaiden66 View Post
    If i could accurately predict financial markets I wouldn’t be writing here, as opposed to managing the billions of dollars given to me by investors for my future seeing eyes. So Take all this with a large grain of salt.

at it’s current stage in life Bitcoin has a long way to go before it dies or shoots up to the thousands of dollars. I think we can safely believe Bitcoin is going to drop back down from it’s high ask $900-$1000 just as it did in 2013. However I don’t think the drop will hurt holders of the coin as much as it did back then. If you look at this chart you’ll see that the amount of trades a day has sky-rocketed in the past 2 years. This alone tells me that it won’t hit $300 levels again from 2107–18 or at the very least stay at $300 levels for more than a week.

After years of volatility, the Bitcoin price forecast is finally on an upward trek through 2017 and beyond. In just five years, the Bitcoin price (BTC price) rose from a few cents to over $1,000, which should give you some sense as to how much money early investors made. But don’t worry, our Bitcoin price prediction 2017 shows that there is still more room to the upside.
    know more :-Bitcoin price prediction 2017 by Profit Confidential
    Just wanted to update you property paddies about the current price of BitCoin (BTC).

It's currently trading at USD $1,271.

It was USD$900 or thereabouts about a month or so ago.

You can FLIP a Bitcoin in about a second, with NO COMMISION.

Edit: Oh and you can buy property with it.

In other news PS unions demand benchmarking to Bitcoin millionaires.

They're laughed out of the decentralised rooms

Bitcoin Hits the USD $1,300 mark....

Get some..
    Last edited by EUrJokingMeRight; Yesterday at 05:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EUrJokingMeRight View Post
    For squirrel pelt hoarders certainly. Since the $1,000 mark has been breached the next big psychological ceiling is $10,000
    This was your prediction 4 years ago in 2013.

Instead,it has risen to approx 1200 and you have the nerve to crow about it.

You would have made 4 times more and doubled your money, if you had simply bought a DAX Index tracker.
    You know, Dax, Germany, that country you claim is destroyed beyond repair?

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Walsh View Post
    This was your prediction 4 years ago in 2013.

Instead,it has risen to approx 1200 and you have the nerve to crow about it.

You would have made 4 times more and doubled your money, if you had simply bought a DAX Index tracker.
    You know, Dax, Germany, that country you claim is destroyed beyond repair?
    I dont know what you are smoking but I trade. You dont trade the dax.

Let me break it down for your jackie, 100,000 invested in btc one month ago you see you good for 144,000 today.
    100,00 invested in the dax one month ago would see you good for 100,500

thats a 39,500 difference. In 4 weeks.

Keep the dax and lay off the Jack.

I dont know what you are smoking but I trade. You dont trade the dax. Let me break it down for your jackie, 100,000 invested in btc one month ago you see you good for 144,000 today.100,00 invested in the dax one month ago would see you good for 100,500thats a 39,500 difference. In 4 weeks.Keep the dax and lay off the Jack.
    You think four weeks is indicative?Tell me someone else is responsible for feeding you at least.

Quote Originally Posted by amist4 View Post
    You think four weeks is indicative?Tell me someone else is responsible for feeding you at least.
    Bitcoin is something that you can trade. It is legal in Ireland and I would like to see more Irish people benefit from it. Like anything else, property for example, there are fluctuations in price. But like property, you can profit from it. But with bitcoin you dont pay rates, you dont pay maintenance, you dont pay estate agents, lawyers, mortgages and you can flip it in 30 seconds.

Each to their own.

As I'm a good cook, I make the dinners around here (and buy the ingredients too). You should come around.

I dont know what you are smoking but I trade. You dont trade the dax.

Let me break it down for your jackie, 100,000 invested in btc one month ago you see you good for 144,000 today.
    100,00 invested in the dax one month ago would see you good for 100,500

thats a 39,500 difference. In 4 weeks.

Keep the dax and lay off the Jack.
    It's up just over 20% in 4 years, big swinging Mickey.
    Your prediction back then was it would spike from 1,000 to 10,000 quickly

Now, instead, you are making wild claims that you trade in and out of it constantly for profit.
    There is a name for private individuals who claim to trade in and out of commodities constantly.
    Idiots
    There is a name for private individuals who claim to trade in and out of commodities constantly and claim to constantly profit.
    A lying idiot

You cannot make money doing it, and anyone saying they do is a BS artist.
    Even the biggest Investment banks in the World with the most sophisticated and lightening fast models have largely given up on prop trading.

Just another Trump blowhard pretending he is a big man, living in a fantasy world.
    Last edited by Jack Walsh; Yesterday at 06:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Walsh View Post
    It's up just over 20% in 4 years, big swinging Mickey.
    Your prediction back then was it would spike from 1,000 to 10,000 quickly

Now, instead, you are making wild claims that you trade in and out of it constantly for profit.
    There is a name for private individuals who claim to trade in and out of commodities constantly.
    Idiots
    There is a name for private individuals who claim to trade in and out of commodities constantly and claim to constantly profit.
    A lying idiot

You cannot make money doing it, and anyone saying they do is a BS artist.
    Even the biggest Investment banks in the World with the most sophisticated and lightening fast models have largely given up on prop trading.

Just another Trump blowhard pretending he is a big man, living in a fantasy world.
    Have you no shame? You're just lying now...

Re paragraph 1:

I never said it would go from 1 to 10k 'quickly'.
    I said that 10,000 was the next big 'psychological' barrier for the price as 1,000 has been breached. Like when it traded for 1 dollar, a price of 10 dollars seemed out of the question. When it traded for 10 dollars, a price of 100 seemed out of the question. When it traded for 100 dollars, a price of 1,000 dollars seemed out of the question. Now its trading for 1,300 dollars approx and yes, a price of 10,000 dollars seems out of the question. But guess what? We've had this before, it 'may' happen again. We just dont know.

Re paragraph 2;
    More lying.
    I never said that I constantly trade in and out for profit. That is what a stop loss is for. I only use a stop loss on certain trades and on occasion it costs me, like that 15% loss on a project in Chile last week but hey, I'll have another crack at that when their winter is over, over which the sp should drift lower. Nobody likes losing but its going to happen.

On the other hand I dipped my toe into another crypto yesterday and 30% up already. So swings and roundabouts. I'm as surprised as anybody as I had a longer timeframe in mind so I might let this one ride longer. Just thought I'd let you know Jack. Would you like me to give you the name?

Re paragraph 3:
    'you cannot make money doing it'? Prop trading? Sure, winners number losers about 1:10
    'You cannot make money doing it'? Trading Bitcoin?

Re ''Just another Trump blowhard pretending he is a big man, living in a fantasy world."

Quit projecting Jack. You dont know Jack, never mind my good self.

Now all that aside can we stop dragging the thread off topic. Good luck in your investing Jack, hope you get good returns on your calls.

Page 36 of 36 FirstFirst ... 26343536
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment