Register to Comment
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Like Tree179Likes

Quote Originally Posted by realistic1 View Post
    That old 'racist' word is great when people don't want to believe the truth.
    Not half as half as handy as it is when it's the only appropriate word.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by realistic1 View Post
    Someone has to fill all the vacant properties that FF/FG/Labour landlords own, now that the Irish have vacated them and emigrated. Surely you would not begrudge our Political landlords their entitlements of exorbitant rents???? We also have to keep the Legal profession in plenty of work e.g. asylum court appearances etc.
    Oh yes. Both sides of the political spectrum benefit from mass immigration. The left being labour because they achieve their ideals about being "tolerant" and progressive" of course to the detriment of the native working class, the very people they swore to protect and serve. The right, FG/FF benefit because it increases the supply of unskilled labour and of course brings in the arguement to reducing the minimum wage or getting rid of it altogether.

Quote Originally Posted by Mitsui2 View Post
    Not half as half as handy as it is when it's the only appropriate word.
    Saying that people who want to discuss issues relating to "immigration" are racist, is as dumb as saying people who want to discuss "domestic abuse against" women are sexist. Try thinking about what i've said before you come back with the automated waffle.

This whole 'issue' does not bother me at all. Why do people care?

Quote Originally Posted by NewDawn1 View Post
    This whole 'issue' does not bother me at all. Why do people care?
    It shows that PC members of our society will lie and portray welfare dependent blacks as victims that's why.

Quote Originally Posted by Politics matters View Post
    It shows that PC members of our society will lie and portray welfare dependent blacks as victims that's why.
    I see. Maybe this results from self hatred?

When I emigrated to the United States from the UK, I had to provide an X-Ray of my Lungs (to prove I didn't have TB), a blood test (to prove I didn't have HIV), educational evidence that I had skills that the US needed, evidence of my financial assets, a written job offer, and letters from relatives/friends who said they would support me so I wouldn't be a cost to the US taxpayer.

Ireland has quite a bit to learn about how to run an Immigration Policy.
    Last edited by Sister Mercedes; 18th January 2013 at 06:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by de knowledge economy View Post
    I don't want an influx of white Africans either as could be the case when things kick off in South Africa.
    Why not, in general they still have a real work ethic, unfortunately very lacking in Ireland today. In my experience they are some of the hardest working people I have met anywhere in the world. Would hire them before Irish folks in many cases.
    Would not be coming to take advantage of our ridiculously generous welfare system. Which is why the vast majority of these poor black Africans who are being discriminated against are here in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by fuque View Post
    Saying that people who want to discuss issues relating to "immigration" are racist, is as dumb as saying people who want to discuss "domestic abuse against" women are sexist. Try thinking about what i've said before you come back with the automated waffle.
    Yes sir, massa!

Quote Originally Posted by Politics matters View Post
    Oh yes. Both sides of the political spectrum benefit from mass immigration. The left being labour because they achieve their ideals about being "tolerant" and progressive" of course to the detriment of the native working class, the very people they swore to protect and serve. The right, FG/FF benefit because it increases the supply of unskilled labour and of course brings in the arguement to reducing the minimum wage or getting rid of it altogether.
    I get the feeling FG and LAB are cynically using the very noticeable increase in national citizenships, in order to not have their vote collapsing too much at the next election.

The bottom line though is that all of the parties are abandoning the native working class, in several ways. Immigration issue is one part of that abandonment.
    Last edited by Colin M; 18th January 2013 at 07:33 PM.

Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment