Register to Comment
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

E'h stay here and spend my hard earned cash paying over the odds for everything for a second rate product and in the knowledge that said cash will inevitably go towards helping the exchequer and by extension the treasonous ************************s Enda, Gilmore and Co, who are screwing me throughout the rest of the year?.....I don't think so!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Hoping to get up to Norn Iron for a long weekend, maybe around the 12th, I am sure the prices would drop a wee bit.

Well, if you have kids, you just MIGHT be faced with this from Quinn eventually, so midsummer murders might ensue!

Parents facing a ban on term-time holidays as Gove unveils tough new penalties including fines | Mail Online

Anyhow, having a short break here is great value now. But for the long hols, I don't know. Have never holidayed here in the Summer, so I couldn't comment.

I think, or maybe I have been brainwashed into thinking it is just SOOOOOO expensive. And then if you go abroad, you get the sun anyway. For near enough the same price.

Did it last summer for the first time in over 10 years. Never again. Roads on the ring of Kerry ruined our car, overpriced bad food everywhere we went,rained for six straight days jesus i could go on and on.

Will be back to spend a week between limerick, Croagh Patrick (not for THE climb) and clew bay.

Quote Originally Posted by jo9jo View Post
    Ha, we could never go outside the door again if we did that. Was there a town in Ireland not mentioned in that thread ?

Like a bat out of hell.

Quote Originally Posted by Marcos the black View Post
    Just talking with she who must be obeyed about our plans for this year, and was just wondering if many of ye are staying in Ireland this year.
    I know that it would be good to stay local and spend a bit of cash at home, but I really can't bring myself to do it. Same radio stations, same newspapers, same TV etc etc... Sometimes it's just good to get away.
    In relation to costs, 2 weeks travelling around Ireland will set you back just as much as going away, so I don't think cost is a deciding factor.
    What about you? Planning to stay at home, and being patriotic, or like me leg it out of here for 2 weeks for a bit of guaranteed sunshine.
    Everyone should holiday in Ireland and everyone from Ireland should invite every foreigner they know to visit Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesiscorporation View Post
    Everyone should holiday in Ireland and everyone from Ireland should invite every foreigner they know to visit Ireland.
    Some people do NOT want to stay here for holidays. Holidays are an escape, if you get me!

I do, however, invite foreigners to visit. Just for a weekend, they could not possibly afford anything else.

Neither could I really.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment