Register to Comment
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Quote Originally Posted by AirTurbulence View Post
    This anti-immigrant hypocrisy is nausiating. It's OK for "our own" to come and work legally or illegally in US, Australia, Middle East [or wherever], but it's not OK for others to do the same here.
    Besides, as i've said many times, if not for Chinese students and Easter Europeans who got laid off at the end of the boom, Irish offices would be floating in its own sh&t. I can't remember when was the last time I heard native lingo amongst the office cleaners.
    Bah, they're all queuing in the post office. Great little country we have, ain't it... real sustainable.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by gnasher View Post
    Hilariously, Bi Ciuin (whose OP links to an Express article about foreign workers taking jobs in Britain) is the son of a parents who were....? Foreign workers taking jobs in Britain. As was serial immigration bore Catalpa.

So it's perfectly OK for THESE guys and their families to go abroad for work when needed, but if others want to do the same, it's time for some fact-free whining and fear-mongering. Hypocrites.
    Yes they are hypocritical racists. All borders need to be abolished. Serial racist offenders like KKKatalpa and his ilk should receive compulsory diversity training.

Quote Originally Posted by Telemachus View Post
    Are you a woman by any chance?
    Why? do you have a tiny penis growing out of the centre of your forehead by any chance?

Quote Originally Posted by Bi ciuin View Post
    Are you saying that Europeans are olive skinned with high nose bridges?
    Yes generally, although not exclusively, are you denying the fact?

Twitter
    @

Quote Originally Posted by fuque View Post
    as with england the liberal left muppets will only start to acknowledge the problem when its far too late, when you enter dublin city and all you have are mosques, hala kebab joints, ghetto's and no-go areas. bejaysus, we're half way there.....
    Bit of a racist comment...

Twitter
    @

It's fairly irrelevant topic. The real issue, if there is one, is that Irish people will not apply for jobs which immigrants are happy to take. I suspect in the UK it may be the same. If an immigrant wants to go head to head with an Irish person for a job, then so be it. Non-nationals seem, in many cases, to have a better work ethic than the Irish. The idea that immigrants should be precluded from the Irish job market is a racist one. In any event, a lot of Irish people are emigrating to get what they regard as decent jobs - they simply will not work in McDonalds, or the like. It's very 'irish' to hear Irish people complaining about immigration, given our history of emigration.

I notice in Dublin that many of those working in fast food joints, shops and fuel stations, not to mention restaurants, are still mainly non-Irish. Outside of Dublin that is no longer the case.

Quote Originally Posted by walrusgumble View Post
    Hysterically a little bit?

Kebab shops? No harm,if food is good. No one is forcing you in there, go back to the pub, Italian Chip Shop or Chinese take away. God forbid that a LEGAL immigrant sets up his own business and does not scrounge from the Country.. .....

No go areas and ghettos, good grief I did not know that Limerick Ghettos are down to the concentration of Immigrants, or parts of Dublin City are Suburban area. Was Blanchardstown some pretty picturesque and respectable place before the Africans moved in?

Mosques? You could nearly count on two hands the amount of mosques in Dublin and Leinster area. Calm down. What is wrong with most Muslims anyway. Your that convince that all of the Irish lot (and not a small minority) will be fancy themselves as fighters of god?
    If they ever become a majority of the population living in the country; then the Qu'ran will supplant the Constitution and thlose idiot European treaties as the law of the land.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Herron View Post
    Yes they are hypocritical racists. All borders need to be abolished. Serial racist offenders like KKKatalpa and his ilk should receive compulsory diversity training.
    can you ever post anything without using the word racist. i was working in a pub in an east German city many years ago and two neo Nazis came in and gave me there opinions on race . let me tell you something you know nothing about the subject until you've had an experience like that.

Our professional politicians must find that their own employment prospects are directly linked to their support for closing the the Irish border to foreigners(European and non-European).

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 22 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment