Register to Comment
Page 1316 of 1355 FirstFirst ... 316816121612661306131413151316131713181326 ... LastLast
Results 13,151 to 13,160 of 13545
Like Tree15198Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Casablanca View Post
    Wake up sheeple!

Oh for the days when we had proper Squameras - all well and good but what happens when the squatteries are squcked?

Sign in or Register Now to reply

Wake up sheeple!

We're on to your scam.

Beware of falling squirrels! Squirrel caused

Quote Originally Posted by Cruimh View Post
    Oh for the days when we had proper Squameras - all well and good but what happens when the squatteries are squcked?

It's confusing enough with reds and greys, don't introduce brown into it, the whole thing will end up a bl**dy mess!

Quote Originally Posted by statsman View Post
    Aaaaaaaand, back on topic.

This is on topic:

Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    This is on topic:

Put yours inside mine and close the thread.

(I'm referring to the coffee photos, obviously.)

As the Euro is set to collapse on Friday (sorry, can't tell you how, but I just know!), I'd advise everybody to have their lads on high alert. My lads are doing various exercises to get into shape. The hour is nigh.....
    My crew have given up on mobilisation exercises, too much like hard work. What they want to know now is what's the dress code for the mobilisation? Winter or Summer outfits?

And what about the colour code? All my reds see a blue conspiracy in your Euro reference. So we canít go with blue. Autumnal brown does not really make a statement that we have either arrived or gone away. A two tone red and grey combination just communicates identity confusion; which would work well if itís a diversionary confusion we are aiming for. As an interim solution I plan to dress my crew in gender neutral autumn camouflage outfits. Once they hit the runway, either no one will notice or the takeover is complete.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnoc a Leassa View Post
    My crew have given up on mobilisation exercises, too much like hard work. What they want to know now is what's the dress code for the mobilisation? Winter or Summer outfits?

And what about the colour code? All my reds see a blue conspiracy in your Euro reference. So we can’t go with blue. Autumnal brown does not really make a statement that we have either arrived or gone away. A two tone red and grey combination just communicates identity confusion; which would work well if it’s a diversionary confusion we are aiming for. As an interim solution I plan to dress my crew in gender neutral autumn camouflage outfits. Once they hit the runway, either no one will notice or the takeover is complete.
    Well done Sir!

It's this sort of detailed, analytical research back by strong and forthright reasoning that has made this the go-to thread for anybody* with an interest in economics, currency or European development. And coffee.

* Mario Squaghi is a follower, I believe.
    Last edited by Casablanca; 13th September 2017 at 05:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cnoc a Leassa View Post

And what about the colour code? All my reds see a blue conspiracy in your Euro reference. So we can’t go with blue. Autumnal brown does not really make a statement that we have either arrived or gone away. A two tone red and grey combination just communicates identity confusion; which would work well if it’s a diversionary confusion we are aiming for. As an interim solution I plan to dress my crew in gender neutral autumn camouflage outfits. Once they hit the runway, either no one will notice or the takeover is complete.
    Orange is an attractive neutral colour that co-ordinates well.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment