Register to Comment
Page 103 of 214 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93101102103104105 113 153 203 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,030 of 2133
Like Tree219Likes
  1. #1021
    Mugabe Mugabe is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    663

    Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    You wouldn`t think that by the decor
    Twelfth Lock does great food Warrior.
    FACT: The Bell is ok too.

    The thing about Myos, it doesn't let you sing songs. That's a no no for me
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #1022
    Mugabe Mugabe is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    663

    Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    Is it a fund raiser ?

    I've no idea to be honest.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #1023
    hammer hammer is offline
    hammer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    45,747

    I`m off. Talk later. Hope the canvassing goes badly
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #1024
    Mugabe Mugabe is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    663

    Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    I`m off. Talk later. Hope the canvassing goes badly
    .

    ha ha. I dont canvass. I rant
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #1025
    captain black captain black is offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    142

    Have to say Paul Donnelly and Joe Higgins were superb , Dessie Ellis spoke but doesn't do public speaking that well . Nulty is becoming a complete contradiction with each passing day. And Eithne , dear oh dear, what can one say ? absolutly car crash.
    Surprisingly this show looks like it is really coming down to SF and SP. Should be a facinating count.
    Last edited by captain black; 15th October 2011 at 07:22 AM. Reason: events dear boy events !
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #1026
    Darren J. Prior Darren J. Prior is offline
    Darren J. Prior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,533

    I won't be taking anyones word for it on the Connolly Hosptial meeting recently in relation to how any of the candidates spoke and what the audience thought of them- I will have to watch a podcast of it and would be interested to see one. Paul Donnelly potentially could get a lot more votes in the bye-election and in the future for being the chairman of the group.

    See the article in Community Voice about the pimary schoool principals saying there are now too many primary schools in Dublin 15? The new schools opened over the last 2/3 years or most of them anyway are undersubscribed. And Gaelscoil an Chuilinn is set to open next year and another school probably a gaelscoil considering there is already an Educate Together in the area is set to open in Carpenterstown. The latter might not potentially open until 2017 but we will know according to Community Voice the patron of it next month! I hope Gaelscoil an Chuilinn is not located in Tyrellstown. Are there anymore schools going to open in the next few years in Dublin 15 does anyone know or is it just these two???
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #1027
    Warrior of Destiny Warrior of Destiny is offline
    Warrior of Destiny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,381

    Had a great canvass. In myos now watching the Liverpool Manchester match!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #1028
    Knock Knock is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    260

    Donnelly is the dark horse in this race. Nulty is proving to be a bit embarassing at this stage because clearly being in Labour for him is a farce. He hasnt even been elected and he is talking about resigning from them. Its not working out as planned i imagine for him but probably as planned for Joan.

    Nulty gets in and it'll be Roscommon all over again
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #1029
    Knock Knock is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    260

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren J. Prior View Post
    I won't be taking anyones word for it on the Connolly Hosptial meeting recently in relation to how any of the candidates spoke and what the audience thought of them- I will have to watch a podcast of it and would be interested to see one. Paul Donnelly potentially could get a lot more votes in the bye-election and in the future for being the chairman of the group.

    See the article in Community Voice about the pimary schoool principals saying there are now too many primary schools in Dublin 15? The new schools opened over the last 2/3 years or most of them anyway are undersubscribed. And Gaelscoil an Chuilinn is set to open next year and another school probably a gaelscoil considering there is already an Educate Together in the area is set to open in Carpenterstown. The latter might not potentially open until 2017 but we will know according to Community Voice the patron of it next month! I hope Gaelscoil an Chuilinn is not located in Tyrellstown. Are there anymore schools going to open in the next few years in Dublin 15 does anyone know or is it just these two???
    Would the Principal of an existing primary school not always comment that there were too many there already.

    And alternatively if there are too many yet demand for gaelscoilanna continues to grow then that should be respoonded to.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #1030
    Darren J. Prior Darren J. Prior is offline
    Darren J. Prior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    5,533

    Quote Originally Posted by Knock View Post
    Would the Principal of an existing primary school not always comment that there were too many there already.

    And alternatively if there are too many yet demand for gaelscoilanna continues to grow then that should be respoonded to.
    True but there are figures quoted in CV!

    I hope that the two new gaelscoileanna go ahead and that if needed some of the new schools built in the last 3/4 years merge!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment