I've no idea to be honest.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

I`m off. Talk later. Hope the canvassing goes badly

Quote Originally Posted by hammer View Post
    I`m off. Talk later. Hope the canvassing goes badly

ha ha. I dont canvass. I rant

Have to say Paul Donnelly and Joe Higgins were superb , Dessie Ellis spoke but doesn't do public speaking that well . Nulty is becoming a complete contradiction with each passing day. And Eithne , dear oh dear, what can one say ? absolutly car crash.
    Surprisingly this show looks like it is really coming down to SF and SP. Should be a facinating count.
    Last edited by captain black; 15th October 2011 at 07:22 AM. Reason: events dear boy events !

I won't be taking anyones word for it on the Connolly Hosptial meeting recently in relation to how any of the candidates spoke and what the audience thought of them- I will have to watch a podcast of it and would be interested to see one. Paul Donnelly potentially could get a lot more votes in the bye-election and in the future for being the chairman of the group.

See the article in Community Voice about the pimary schoool principals saying there are now too many primary schools in Dublin 15? The new schools opened over the last 2/3 years or most of them anyway are undersubscribed. And Gaelscoil an Chuilinn is set to open next year and another school probably a gaelscoil considering there is already an Educate Together in the area is set to open in Carpenterstown. The latter might not potentially open until 2017 but we will know according to Community Voice the patron of it next month! I hope Gaelscoil an Chuilinn is not located in Tyrellstown. Are there anymore schools going to open in the next few years in Dublin 15 does anyone know or is it just these two???

Had a great canvass. In myos now watching the Liverpool Manchester match!

Donnelly is the dark horse in this race. Nulty is proving to be a bit embarassing at this stage because clearly being in Labour for him is a farce. He hasnt even been elected and he is talking about resigning from them. Its not working out as planned i imagine for him but probably as planned for Joan.

Nulty gets in and it'll be Roscommon all over again

Quote Originally Posted by Darren J. Prior View Post
    I won't be taking anyones word for it on the Connolly Hosptial meeting recently in relation to how any of the candidates spoke and what the audience thought of them- I will have to watch a podcast of it and would be interested to see one. Paul Donnelly potentially could get a lot more votes in the bye-election and in the future for being the chairman of the group.

See the article in Community Voice about the pimary schoool principals saying there are now too many primary schools in Dublin 15? The new schools opened over the last 2/3 years or most of them anyway are undersubscribed. And Gaelscoil an Chuilinn is set to open next year and another school probably a gaelscoil considering there is already an Educate Together in the area is set to open in Carpenterstown. The latter might not potentially open until 2017 but we will know according to Community Voice the patron of it next month! I hope Gaelscoil an Chuilinn is not located in Tyrellstown. Are there anymore schools going to open in the next few years in Dublin 15 does anyone know or is it just these two???
    Would the Principal of an existing primary school not always comment that there were too many there already.

And alternatively if there are too many yet demand for gaelscoilanna continues to grow then that should be respoonded to.

Quote Originally Posted by Knock View Post
    Would the Principal of an existing primary school not always comment that there were too many there already.

And alternatively if there are too many yet demand for gaelscoilanna continues to grow then that should be respoonded to.
    True but there are figures quoted in CV!

I hope that the two new gaelscoileanna go ahead and that if needed some of the new schools built in the last 3/4 years merge!

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment