Register to Comment
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree15Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Ribeye View Post
    I'm surprised FF, as someone who makes a living protecting life, I didn't think you would be a supporter of scared 19 year olds being given assault rifles and being sent into small towns in a foreign land to kill little kids?
    Are those little kids armed with AK47s and RPG7s and High on Khat? Like in Liberia?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Thanks for that Lain-I had not seen this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Slimfast of Derry View Post
    Scared 19 yr olds ? Braver then you will ever be, only a pussy would make such a comment hiding behind the internet.

Some of these guys go out of patrol every day knowing they could lose their legs or worse and still do it.

Youngsters make the best and most motivated soldiers.
    Let Britain put swome of those scum who were rioting in London and Birmingham out on the front line and see how tough they are then.

Both problems solved

Ribeye:

Here's a novel way of protecting soldiers, don't send them to other countries to kill people who just wish to be left alone!
    Let's just leave aside the naivity and other-worldliness of that observation and instead turn to this one:

I'm surprised FF, as someone who makes a living protecting life, I didn't think you would be a supporter of scared 19 year olds being given assault rifles and being sent into small towns in a foreign land to kill little kids?
    Could you please post all you have concerning the alleged sending of soldiers, 19yrs old or otherwise, "to small towns in a foreign land to kill little kids"? Please post your sources for this instruction and feel free to speculate as to what the senders of these troops feel that have to gain from the killing of said "little kids", why it is a desirable tactic and how it would contribute to the overall aim of the mission etc etc.
    Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment