Register to Comment
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Welcome to JimCorr.com

My name is Jim Corr. I have been studying what is referred to as the New World Order the past couple of years. I invite you to come with me on a journey, so we can attempt to get closer to what is really going on in the world today behind the movie that's presented to us via the television set. It is not my intention to cause anyone additional fear, indeed the opposite, for fear has been used as an effective tool to manipulate, control and suppress people for long enough. It is essential however that we awaken ourselves and our fellow men and women up to what's actually going on in this world today, so as then, we can all move forward in a positive direction. As you will discover with a little research, the lies we’ve been told relating to for instance the current wars being played out in the middle east go way beyond the “Weapons of Mass Destruction” lies.

This becomes evident when one studies 9/11. Indeed that event is the nexus doorway into the bigger picture, being the push towards global governance, the formation of an elite run totalitarian One World Government with the subjugated masses underneath.

The light at the end of the tunnel is that millions upon millions of people are waking up to this unfolding Orwellian nightmarish agenda which will be averted once we collectively waken up!

Jim Corr - Home Page

For those who want a crash course in the NWO - this is a good place to start!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Indeed, the nay sayers have, in the past, said that conspriacy 'loons' are usually rejects from society or have had a hard life or finacial life tend to be the ones following these issues. Jim Corr is hardly one of those, and I know a few others myself...

From the home page - "May the divine force be with us all"

Enough said.

/popcorn

This once again underlines the old saying that song lyrics are just sentences that sound too silly to say. Should have stuck with the hey fiddle diddle there methinks.

Anyway whats the big deal with a world government as long as its mutually consensual and beneficial, without the loss of cultural resources. I for one would be delighted to see military budgets vanish into thin air.

Quote Originally Posted by Baron von Biffo View Post
    From the home page - "May the divine force be with us all"

Enough said.
    That could have a scientific basis. Dark Energy for example.

Also, all particles in the universe vibrate at particular frequency.

EIther way, I am not into religion, however energy cannot be destroyed, its simply recycled

Quote Originally Posted by Dios View Post
    /popcorn

This once again underlines the old saying that song lyrics are just sentences that sound too silly to say. Should have stuck with the hey fiddle diddle there methinks.

Anyway whats the big deal with a world government as long as its mutually consensual and beneficial, without the loss of cultural resources. I for one would be delighted to see military budgets vanish into thin air.
    Agreed on the world government, though its the way its being implemented and its plans that are to be worried about.

All the conspiracy 'loons' will agree that a world government could be beneficial to the human race.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeupcall View Post
    That could have a scientific basis. Dark Energy for example.

Also, all particles in the universe vibrate at particular frequency.
    Thank you sir, you made me smile on this miserable Sunday.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEFB-duNsBI"]YouTube - French and Saunders-The Corrs[/ame]

On of the most well rounded loopers we have produced in a while.

Fair play to Jim. Putting his neck on the line.

"Either you repeat the same conventional doctrines everybody is saying, or else you say something true, and it will sound like it's from Neptune. " Noam Chomsky.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment