Register to Comment
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Alterego View Post
    Like the Nuremberg trials?
    How do you figure?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

May God forgive the Imans that murdered Margaret Hassan - they will never see her like again and she was far too good for them - may she Rest in Peace.
    But realistically, after the multinational force defeated the Iraqi army and took control of the country (which only took a few months and few deaths), the subsequent fatalaties were almost entirely caused by Muslim clegrymen such as Mucktada Al Sadr, various Sunni-Shi-ite factions in rivalry with each other, Al Queda Muslim factions looking for the Muslim Caliphate - all fighting against each other or anyone else who got in their way, such as the US, the Brits, taking hostages or whatever. There were reportedly up to 1m deaths but probably less - almost all of which were carried out by Muslims against Muslims.
    So, my point is why would anyone not think that Margaret Hassan was not murdered by Muslim extremists of some kind... even that lot, with the few principles they have, would kill any mercenaries or hostage takers without a thought.

seems they were both

Quote Originally Posted by IrishTom View Post
    you are scum of the earth, your false religion is one of oppression and hate it teaches you to kill all non muslims in the name of your moon god allah, you will burn in hell along with your false prophet mohammed.

Mohammed was nothing but a war mongering peodophile, he was scum of the earth just like you, you are doomed to hell you low life cretin.
    Whats the true religion? Certaintly not Christianity either considering the Ryan commissioning report and the paedophile atrocities that occurred in institutions here in Ireland and lets not forget the abuses in Canada, USA, etc.. IMO all religion is false. Treating others with compassion & respect is my religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis Parsley View Post
    Whats the true religion? Certaintly not Christianity either considering the Ryan commissioning report and the paedophile atrocities that occurred in institutions here in Ireland and lets not forget the abuses in Canada, USA, etc.. IMO all religion is false. Treating others with compassion & respect is my religion.
    Who could argue ... but nothing to do with this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
    Who could argue ... but nothing to do with this thread...
    I agree, but I am tired of the likes of Irish Tom & Altergo slating other people's beliefs, each believing theirs is the best. Using every thread possible to promote Christianity or Islam and slate the other. Its like arguing over a football team, etc.

If you look back you will see that the issue on this thread is Islam - some believers, some not - nothing to do with other religions like Christianity , Hindu or whatever.

If you look back you will see that the issue on this thread is Islam - some believers, some not - nothing to do with other religions like Christianity , Hindu or whatever.
    I thought the issue of the thread was the brutal murder of Margaret Hassan by Muslim Clerics to raise money for a Sunni insurgency. So why the accusations of Islam being a false religion by Irish Tom? Everytime there is a new thread about Iraq, Israel, etc. the usual suspects cause the thread to veer off its original subject. We have become particpants in relation to this thread, for which I apologise.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis Parsley View Post
    I thought the issue of the thread was the brutal murder of Margaret Hassan by Muslim Clerics to raise money for a Sunni insurgency. So why the accusations of Islam being a false religion by Irish Tom? Everytime there is a new thread about Iraq, Israel, etc. the usual suspects cause the thread to veer off its original subject. We have become particpants in relation to this thread, for which I apologise.
    Margaret Hassam was murdered by MUSLIM clerics and you as why ISLAM is accused of being a false religon? (unless you think a real religeon could allow murder???).
    This is the ORIGINAL subject of the thread.

Margaret Hassam was murdered by MUSLIM clerics and you as why ISLAM is accused of being a false religon? (unless you think a real religeon could allow murder???).
    This is the ORIGINAL subject of the thread.
    Kids were abused & MURDERED by christian clergy in Ireland. Does this make christianitiy a false religion?

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment