Register to Comment
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by garlandgreen View Post
    A student of quantum physics now are you? Effect always follows cause but in criminal matters the one person who performed the action that caused the effect is the subject of murder. He shot she died. Who should be prosecuted if anyone for his damaged mind is a subsequent matter. But things have to be dealt with in order
    Cause: Illegal occupation instigated by Bush/Blair
    Effect: unfortunate death of non-combatants

I wouldn't demean the unfortunate demise of Ms Hassan as collateral damage, that's a US/UK predilection. The perpetrator who pulled the trigger has been jailed, so justice has been served in his case. The fiends who are ultimately to blame still walk free.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Alterego View Post
    Cause: Illegal occupation instigated by Bush/Blair
    Effect: unfortunate death of non-combatants

I wouldn't demean the unfortunate demise of Ms Hassan as collateral damage, that's a US/UK predilection. The perpetrator who pulled the trigger has been jailed, so justice has been served in his case. The fiends who are ultimately to blame still walk free.

Cause: Big bang

Effect: Rob Schneider

You're argument: whataboutery

Quote Originally Posted by garlandgreen View Post
    Cause: Big bang

Effect: Rob Schneider

You're argument: whataboutery
    Like the Nuremberg trials?

I suspect had America and the UK not illegally invaded Iraq, Ms Hassan would still be with us today. You're right we should hang the criminals - let's start with Bush and Blair.

dont try to dodge the issue at hand you slitthering snake of a man, Islam is an evil oppressive fundamentally corrupt religion.

you dont even condemn the murder of an innocent woman instead you try to justify the act, you are a classic example of why islam is an evil religion not from the true God.

I unreservedly condemn the brutal and illegal invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan that has led to the deaths of all non-combatants, you haven't even mentioned the million Iraqis that have died because to filth like you they are not worthy of sympathy. I mourn the demise of all, your beastly selectivity speaks volumes.

I unreservedly condemn the brutal and illegal invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan that has led to the deaths of all non-combatants, you haven't even mentioned the million Iraqis that have died because to filth like you they are not worthy of sympathy. I mourn the demise of all, your beastly selectivity speaks volumes.
    Beastly selectivity? Chill the bones dude.

This is an Irish website and Margaret Hassan was an Irish person. Do you really believe that Irish people wanting to discuss the death of an Irish person is an affront to the people of Iraq? There's been dozens of threads denouncing the deaths of innocent Iraqis over the years. Would you begrudge us a single thread that focuses on the death of an Irish person over there?

Get a grip.

you haven't even mentioned the million Iraqis that have died .

.........the vast majority of that inflated number of casualties being at the hands of other Muslims.

That cleric may have pulled the trigger, but Bush and Blair are responsible for her death. Again I say, had they not illegally ordered the invasion of the country, this woman might well be alive today - cause/effect.
    No, the man who pulled the trigger is responsible for her death. They are responsible for their own crimes, but dont dare try to turn the death of a remarkable, brave and courageous woman into a political football.

If you feel so strongly about this issue, pack yourself off to Iraq or Afghanistan and see how some of your Muslim brothers will treat you if you arent willing to strap on a bomb and walk into the US or UK embassy.

All they will see is a western fool, they are well versed in racism as well as sectarianism.

Hope you have the money to repatriate your body.

She died a horrific death at the hands of people who were simply evil. No other reason. She was there for the Iraqi people and they showed their disgust after her death en masse.

The man was an evil person, he has no interest in either Iraq, Islam or anything else bar his own power base. Like a large number of Muslim Clerics across the middle east.

RIP Margeret Hassan, a better person than any of us on these boards and certainly worth a billion of the those who killed her, I feel genuinely upset looking at this image, anyone with an ounce of compassion would too.

_. P .., .S.
    . .:............. ....
    ....:.................._ ....,
    ............ .............., .:..
    ....... . . _:........ :..
    _...... . .<........ ....
    ,...... ....... ..._.
    _..... ..:...) .....
    :.... ..:.... .....
    .... _:..... .....
    ...... .....U..._.
    ..... _:..... (
    O..... ......
    :... ) .......
    ....._ . ...E:..),
    .:.... ).... . _.....
    ..... ,...... .:....
    ) ..... ...:.._ .....
    ....... ..:..... ...+,
    . :...... )..:...,. ....
    .:....... ..+......., _:...
    ............?. .............. .....
    . .......:............,. :...
    . :..............) ...
    .. I. .. ,D.

you are scum of the earth, your false religion is one of oppression and hate it teaches you to kill all non muslims in the name of your moon god allah, you will burn in hell along with your false prophet mohammed.

Mohammed was nothing but a war mongering peodophile, he was scum of the earth just like you, you are doomed to hell you low life cretin.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment