Register to Comment
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast

Re: Assassination attempt on Palestinian in Dublin

Quote Originally Posted by The OD
    Quote Originally Posted by blinding
    Adam Sandler is the only mossad agent that might come to ireland.He could laugh or bore the palestinian to death depending on your point of view.
    Bore - hasnt been funny since Happy Gilmore. Actually, I think that was the only time he was ever funny.
    Are you too good for your home, ball?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

L'Chaimd
    but how on earth did this Palestinian militant get clearance to live in Ireland? What were the Irish authorities thinking of when they gave permission for someone like this Palestinian to live here
    Why? Whats the problem with "this palestinian"?

Quote Originally Posted by L'Chaim
    It seems there was an assassination attempt on a Palestinian militant living in Dublin.
    http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340 ... 91,00.html

A Palestinian from Gaza and a Moroccan were arrested by Gardai and yet Palestinian sources in Ireland are trying to say Mossad were involved in this assassination attempt. Now if Mossad wanted this militant dead, he'd be dead, but how on earth did this Palestinian militant get clearance to live in Ireland? What were the Irish authorities thinking of when they gave permission for someone like this Palestinian to live here
    Do Mossad have jurisdiction in Ireland, or would this be another case of really not bothering with international norms. We could equally ask why on earth the government has allowed the terrorist Zionist state with traitors like L'Chaim - who publicly announced that though he is Irish he would fight against Ireland for the sake of the Zionist State - to set up base and carry out surveillance and operations on Irish soil. We should shut them down now!

Quote Originally Posted by Mujaahid
    It seems there was an assassination attempt on a Palestinian militant living in Dublin.

A Palestinian from Gaza and a Moroccan were arrested by Gardai and yet Palestinian sources in Ireland are trying to say Mossad were involved in this assassination attempt. Now if Mossad wanted this militant dead, he'd be dead, but how on earth did this Palestinian militant get clearance to live in Ireland? What were the Irish authorities thinking of when they gave permission for someone like this Palestinian to live here
    Do Mossad have jurisdiction in Ireland, or would this be another case of really not bothering with international norms. We could equally ask why on earth the government has allowed the terrorist Zionist state with traitors like L'Chaim - who publicly announced that though he is Irish he would fight against Ireland for the sake of the Zionist State - to set up base and carry out surveillance and operations on Irish soil. We should shut them down now!
    The Gardai need to start uping their intelligence.Hopefully they will pick up leads from these arrests and hopefully they will be tried and sentenced for attempted murder.Your right Zionists like L'Chaim should be shunned.

How on earth did this Palestinian militant get clearance to live in Ireland? What were the Irish authorities thinking of when they gave permission for someone like this Palestinian to live here
    They probably did it using the same criteria Israel applies to let wing-nuts from all over the world live on Palestinian land.

Twitter
    @

Why would Mossad be using a Palistinian hitman? This story sounds like a diversion from Palistinian infighting.

Quote Originally Posted by Mujaahid

Eh, that wasn't the point I was making. The point I was making was that it wasn't Mossad. It was another Palestinian and a Moroccan who were arrested for this attack. So to me it looks like some Muslim in-fighting that is behind this assassination attempt in Dublin.

I just can't understand why this Palestinian militant was allowed come here to live. FFS we deport children and we allow someone like him to come here, provide him with a safe house when he arrives and give him Garda protection. Were the Irish authorities so dumb that they thought he would just blend in? You don't have to be Nostradamus to predict that trouble is going to be where this Islamic militant is. Judging by the links Schubert posted, this guy was thrown out of The West Bank because he was a dangerous terrorist and he's not being allowed back, Ireland take him in and a few years later he's involved in whatever he's involved in, that led to an attempt on his life. Now safe houses, garda protection, attempts on your life (never mind what he was up to on the West Bank), is not normal. It must have been obvious to anyone with eyes in their head that this guy was trouble and trouble was going to follow him. What on earth were the Irish authorities thinking of, allowing someone like him come here. They deport Romanian and African children and they allow an Islamic terrorist live here and give him police protection. There's something wrong with that picture!

It was another Palestinian and a Moroccan who were arrested for this attack. So to me it looks like some Muslim in-fighting that is behind this assassination attempt in Dublin.
    Except there is no mainstream coverage from any source we'd recognise - like RTE or BBC or CNN.
    Judging by the links Schubert posted, this guy was thrown out of The West Bank because he was a dangerous terrorist
    What those links actually say, as I pointed out, was that the agreement to admit them was part of a wider EU initiative. Those links also state this EU initiative had support from the US, Vatican and Israel.

So, as I said, what you need to do is produce a case that says the EU, US, Vatican and Israel were wrong to work out the deal that Ireland contributed to by taking two of the thirteen militants.

[quote=Schuhart]
    It was another Palestinian and a Moroccan who were arrested for this attack. So to me it looks like some Muslim in-fighting that is behind this assassination attempt in Dublin.
    Except there is no mainstream coverage from any source we'd recognise - like RTE or BBC or CNN.
    Quote Originally Posted by "L'Chaim":372p4e2p
    Judging by the links Schubert posted, this guy was thrown out of The West Bank because he was a dangerous terrorist
    What those links actually say, as I pointed out, was that the agreement to admit them was part of a wider EU initiative. Those links also state this EU initiative had support from the US, Vatican and Israel.

So, as I said, what you need to do is produce a case that says the EU, US, Vatican and Israel were wrong to work out the deal that Ireland contributed to by taking two of the thirteen militants.[/quote:372p4e2p]

I think we upskilled our underworld when we imported these two.

The knowledge economy isn't dead yet.

[quote=Schuhart]
    Quote Originally Posted by "L'Chaim":17m7ax9g

So, as I said, what you need to do is produce a case that says the EU, US, Vatican and Israel were wrong to work out the deal that Ireland contributed to by taking two of the thirteen militants.[/quote:17m7ax9g]

Well Israel were probably just glad to get rid of him. Would he get into the US with his history? I doubt it very much. How many of those Palestinian militants did the Vatican take in? Don't even bother to check, I bet it was none. Seems like Ireland got the ************************ty end of that stick

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1234 12 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment