Register to Comment
Page 2 of 141 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree1127Likes

I can only imagine the abuse tomorrow morning when everyone logs on to find the site in a far worse position than it was a week ago.

This thread is going to be fun, you will regret making it Monte!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Dame - I don't think the site is currently in a condition that would inspire a premium membership. It's already essentially been a charity but I thought I'd have more time to do the things I wanted with it.

Carlos - Youz a true patriot, breh.

Sort out the technical issues, ban the Nazis, freshen up the mod team by doubling its size. Easy.
    Last edited by Buchaill Dana; 2nd August 2018 at 02:54 AM.

I'm not sure why anyone would suggest taking any lessons from an anti Semitic, racist and holocaust denying cesspool like 'Politicalirish'.

I think the main problem most users have is with the tech and the outages. Once those issues are resolved I think most users are perfectly happy.

There are a few disgruntled at what they perceive as 'biased modding' but what they really mean is they are unhappy that they can't post their white superiority & anti Semitism without challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by mac tíre View Post
    OK, fair play. You are standing out for a few rotten tomatoes. 1. Sorry about the arm - but has nothing to do with it, unless you approve every post. Hope you get better. 2. You should have been here years ago. Did a wee sore arm make you think of that? 3. Site fúcks up regularly (See 2). 4. IT guys know what to do - modernise. I'm not an IT guy, which should say something about you. 5. Site NOT fit for purpose. 6. MODS - Plenty of us have modded sites - much, much bigger than this. Pi.ie's MODS think they are the only ones who have ever modded. I'm almost banned over things no-one will justify (in fact looking forward to it) You will not spend more time, why should you as I am here more than you and I am likely to leave. Prove me wrong.

Favoritism and inequality will not be tolerated when the site is up and running and fully functional.

What rainmaker said

Run as a charity?

Jesus Monte, it used to be run very well and make money.

You are out of your depth mate, you really need to sell.

To fix the problems here you will need to upgrade the software, the plugins, and employ someone with technical know-how. Then you need someone to monitor the site every day for issues. All expensive stuff.

As the owner, you will need to be around most days to keep in touch and an eye on things.

Are you prepared to do all that?

Do A Poll, I guarantee you that most people on here would vote for the mods to be changed, they are driving people to other sites.

Only arse lickers like rainmaker and Sil would support them.

Do a poll and see.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Dame - I don't think the site is currently in a condition that would inspire a premium membership. It's already essentially been a charity but I thought I'd have more time to do the things I wanted with it.

Carlos - Youz a true patriot, breh.
    You damn skippy I iz.

ps Quote function work around: tap/click Reply With Quote until it opens a new page, then proceed as normal.

Oh, by the way, Monte, has this site been adjusted for GDPR?

If you haven't, then you are breaking the law just by running the site.

Page 2 of 141 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment