Register to Comment
Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 435
Like Tree306Likes
  1. #1
    galteeman galteeman is offline
    galteeman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    1,788

    Abortion going ahead, what now for the no voters?

    Now that the abortions on demand will be going ahead in Ireland what are the no voters going to do about it? Are they just going to sit back and watch when they truly believe that innocent babies are being murdered under their noses?
    If you are a no voter and you sit back and watch then you are a coward and a hypocrite.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #2
    paulp paulp is online now
    paulp's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    7,747

    Quote Originally Posted by galteeman View Post
    Now that the abortions on demand will be going ahead in Ireland what are the no voters going to do about it? Are they just going to sit back and watch when they truly believe that innocent babies are being murdered under their noses?
    If you are a no voter and you sit back and watch then you are a coward and a hypocrite.
    I guess as a start, they shouldn't get abortions.
    As a suggested 2nd, they should let other people make their own decisions.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #3
    Tawdy Tawdy is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    5,193

    I have heard a rumour that helicopters were at this moment taking people off the roof of Iona and Renua headquarters

    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #4
    sadcitizen sadcitizen is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    4,335

    The parties should split along these lines in anticipation of the legislative process and a GE. The cross-party No campaign have already coordinated.

    This pro-life party could command ~30-40% of the electorate (going by the polls) and hollow out support from the traitorous main parties.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #5
    jackdonny9876 jackdonny9876 is offline
    jackdonny9876's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    394

    I suppose sit back and watch as Ireland descends into the steps of Sweden and England, today will be a historical day regardless of outcome unfortunately it looks like it will be day that future generations of Irish will look back in shame and regret. But that is the nature of liberalism, it looks not to create nor to preserve but to tear down for short term pleasure, we live in a time where people live lives not worth remembering
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #6
    ScoobyDoo ScoobyDoo is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    644

    Quote Originally Posted by jackdonny9876 View Post
    I suppose sit back and watch as Ireland descends into the steps of Sweden and England, today will be a historical day regardless of outcome unfortunately it looks like it will be day that future generations of Irish will look back in shame and regret. But that is the nature of liberalism, it looks not to create nor to preserve but to tear down for short term pleasure, we live in a time where people live lives not worth remembering

    Don't worry, the Irish lives aborted will be replaced by immigrants under Leo's 2040 plan
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #7
    Herr Rommel Herr Rommel is offline
    Herr Rommel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    5,832

    We are going to be a multiculturalism hellhole within the next 15-20 years with the insidious Islam taking over fully from the old RCC and the rise of the savagery that comes with more Muslim and Islam.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #8
    HenryHorace HenryHorace is offline
    HenryHorace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    2,090

    Quote Originally Posted by Tawdy View Post
    I have heard a rumour that helicopters were at this moment taking people off the roof of Iona and Renua headquarters

    And dropping them in the Irish sea
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #9
    A REASON A REASON is offline
    A REASON's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,821

    No voters can go ************************ themselves and keep the baby if they manage to impregnate themselves miraculously.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #10
    Goa Tse Goa Tse is offline
    Goa Tse's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    2,418

    I suppose they could consider setting up a breakaway statelet in Roscommon, with John Waters as President and John McGuirk as first lady.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 1 of 44 12311 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment