Register to Comment
Page 54 of 56 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 LastLast
Results 531 to 540 of 560
Like Tree286Likes
  1. #531
    Taidhg Gaelach Taidhg Gaelach is offline
    Taidhg Gaelach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    13,532

    Quote Originally Posted by Buchaill Dana View Post
    Sigh. No it wasn't. ESBL signifies where the infection is, it's not a type of infection.

    2014 was when the inquest was.

    Your lack of basic morality is shining through.
    More anti-science. But that doesn't surprise me. Some of you Abortionists think a baby in the womb is not alive until the moment it is born. Others believe that a baby in the womb is not human until the instant it is born. Others think a baby is neither alive or human until the instant its mother decides she wants it. Magic is what you people love. Science is what you hate. Not surprised your leader Zappone practices witchcraft.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #532
    Taidhg Gaelach Taidhg Gaelach is offline
    Taidhg Gaelach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    13,532

    Quote Originally Posted by hollandia View Post
    Here's an article which says EColi ESBL was on the increase in Irish clinical settings from 2004 to 2008. As usual, you're talking bollox.

    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3462136/
    You notice they don't mention the ethnicity of those few people effected by ESBL infections. Nor do they mention that ESBL infections coincide with Irish borders being thrown open.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #533
    Taidhg Gaelach Taidhg Gaelach is offline
    Taidhg Gaelach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    13,532

    Quote Originally Posted by Buchaill Dana View Post
    No, it's an exotic disease she brought from India years ago that decided to activate just at the time she needed to.miscarry.

    (C) Dr Tadger

    When was the last time she had been in India? Or been around people who had recently arrived from India? Remember that the 26 county Régime is so incompetent that it does not carry out health checks on migrants entering our borders.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #534
    damus damus is offline
    damus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    23,784

    Quote Originally Posted by Taidhg Gaelach View Post
    When was the last time she had been in India? Or been around people who had recently arrived from India? Remember that the 26 county Régime is so incompetent that it does not carry out health checks on migrants entering our borders.
    What are the routes of transmission? Try racking your brain and think about it.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #535
    damus damus is offline
    damus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    23,784

    Quote Originally Posted by Crank Yanker View Post
    Thanks for letting us know that your crank has been yanked.
    Deluded.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #536
    Crank Yanker Crank Yanker is offline

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    52

    Quote Originally Posted by Buchaill Dana View Post
    Sigh. No it wasn't. ESBL signifies where the infection is, it's not a type of infection.

    2014 was when the inquest was.

    Your lack of basic morality is shining through.
    How can people be so unknowledgeable about infections that they can make such false statements and hope no one will pick these up!

    I think it shows the education level of those who support the idea that abortion is the appropriate treatment for infection and would have used to treat Savita. Furthermore it lends support to the OP rightly pointing out that there is a "current tidal wave of ignorance afflicting the country".
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #537
    Lumpy Talbot Lumpy Talbot is offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    20,042
    Twitter
    @

    Quote Originally Posted by Crank Yanker View Post
    How can people be so unknowledgeable about infections that they can make such false statements and hope no one will pick these up!

    I think it shows the education level of those who support the idea that abortion is the appropriate treatment for infection and would have used to treat Savita. Furthermore it lends support to the OP rightly pointing out that there is a "current tidal wave of ignorance afflicting the country".
    and long may it last. Because the so-called 'wisdom' of the Irish past was indeed a trail of hopeless shyte.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #538
    Crank Yanker Crank Yanker is offline

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    52

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Talbot View Post
    and long may it last. Because the so-called 'wisdom' of the Irish past was indeed a trail of hopeless shyte.
    "Long may ignorance last". Sums up Lumpy Talbot perfectly.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #539
    Lumpy Talbot Lumpy Talbot is offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    20,042
    Twitter
    @

    Quote Originally Posted by Crank Yanker View Post
    "Long may ignorance last". Sums up Lumpy Talbot perfectly.
    The attempt to give frustration an outlet by social reactionaries here by indulging in spats of personal abuse is understandable but well worn and boring.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #540
    Crank Yanker Crank Yanker is offline

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    52

    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Talbot View Post
    The attempt to give frustration an outlet by social reactionaries here by indulging in spats of personal abuse is understandable but well worn and boring.
    Goodman Lumpy, I'll bet you say that to yourself in the mirror every morning.

    The man with 19,817 abusive posts and rising.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment