Register to Comment
Page 3 of 275 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 2743
Like Tree1189Likes
  1. #21
    Roisin3 Roisin3 is online now
    Roisin3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    17,431

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack O Neill View Post
    Anyone with a tither of wit will know that resistance is sometimes the only option open to oppressed people, as it was in Ireland , South Africa , India etc . The Jews are a pariah state and should be treated in a similar way to how Apartheid South Africa was treated . There is no difference
    Let Hamas do it, and stop encouraging unarmed children and youth.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #22
    NativeWildCat NativeWildCat is offline
    NativeWildCat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    618

    Maybe our glorious leader Leo is turning a blind eye due to the Palestinian people's shocking homophobic human rights violations?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #23
    bonkers bonkers is offline
    bonkers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    23,254

    Quote Originally Posted by Equinox View Post
    During the Arab spring the Iranians slaughtered, jailed and dissapeared no shortage of protestors, they got the same mealy mouth condemnation and a bit of media coverage that you can expect here.
    Really?...https://www.rferl.org/a/iran-protest.../28950819.html

    I can’t remember America or the EU condemning Israel.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #24
    Lagertha Lagertha is online now

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    1,231

    Quote Originally Posted by Jack O Neill View Post
    Anyone with a tither of wit will know that resistance is sometimes the only option open to oppressed people, as it was in Ireland , South Africa , India etc . The Jews are a pariah state and should be treated in a similar way to how Apartheid South Africa was treated . There is no difference
    You really should study a bit of history Jack, you are talking out of your backside.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #25
    Roisin3 Roisin3 is online now
    Roisin3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    17,431

    Quote Originally Posted by bonkers View Post
    I wonder if you lived in Gaza if you’d feel the same way.
    If I lived in Gaza I’d pay lip service to Hamas, and keep myself and my own far away from their clutches. I sure as hell wouldn’t be encouraging my children to go to the fence because Hamas says so. Let the big brave men of Hamas do it. Lead the charge, right behind you etc etc.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #26
    bonkers bonkers is offline
    bonkers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    23,254

    Quote Originally Posted by Roisin3 View Post
    Let Hamas do it, and stop encouraging unarmed children and youth.
    Hamas must be forcing the Israelis to murder people. I ever knew they were so powerful.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #27
    parentheses parentheses is offline
    parentheses's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    12,801

    Death toll at 40 now. No idea how many wounded
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #28
    darkhorse4 darkhorse4 is online now

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Posts
    989

    Sadly, its the only way of controlling 50,000 deranged rioters intent on invading Israel and killing anyone they come across.
    Its actually surprising more havent been killed.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #29
    bonkers bonkers is offline
    bonkers's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    23,254

    Quote Originally Posted by Roisin3 View Post
    If I lived in Gaza I’d pay lip service to Hamas, and keep myself and my own far away from their clutches. I sure as hell wouldn’t be encouraging my children to go to the fence because Hamas says so. Let the big brave men of Hamas do it. Lead the charge, right behind you etc etc.
    They are being murdered hundreds of metres away from the fence FFS. The casualties include medics,journalists and children.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #30
    Roisin3 Roisin3 is online now
    Roisin3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    17,431

    Quote Originally Posted by bonkers View Post
    Hamas must be forcing the Israelis to murder people. I ever knew they were so powerful.
    I said the IDF never disappoint when it comes to excessive force. I know this, you know this, Hamas know this, the whole world knows this.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 3 of 275 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment