Register to Comment
Page 2 of 119 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Like Tree652Likes

I'm not certain about this 'control of the ball plus downward pressure' myself. One or the other please.
    Last edited by Dearghoul; 15th April 2018 at 12:21 AM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

guilty after being proven innocent by a court of law ?

yep, sounds about right for the straight white male haters in the scum media ?

they went all silent after the Cork Alleged rape case with the silly Cork girl getting banged ten ways from Sunday on the US black rappers tour bus by all the Black guys ? they weren't white so the scum media spewed radical left fascist crap on us yet again.

Seriously, they has to be a business opening to highlight all the Fake News and crap the Irish scum media spews out at us !! ,, and by Fake News I mean the stuff they hide and bury as it does not suit their agenda..

Quote Originally Posted by ger12 View Post
    I wonder how the GAA and IFA compares in this regard.
    Why do you wonder!

Quote Originally Posted by reg11 View Post
    Is there not an absurdity in the IRFU/Ulster taking action against players based on assumed infringements to do with their ’responsibility and commitment to the core values of the game -respect, inclusivity and integrity’. Have they not themselves violated the 1st and the 3rd of those listed values by accepting sponsorship from an organisation that has shown disregard for those values, time and again?

Does it have the moral authority to take action against players for assumed violations when it seemingly openly violates those core values itself? Also, might the openness of such a violation, i.e. leading by example clearly demonstrate to young impressionable minds through subliminal learning that such values are really just B.S, thus reasonably giving cause for them to also act negatively with regard to claimed values? Note, in this case I don’t believe the players violated those values to any great degree, in comparison to the IRFU. I feel they’ve been done a grave injustice.

I hear the IRFU are now going to have programmes of education for young players and the like, but will they first demonstrate through example by doing what they need to do? Or does everybody continue to look the other way and get all moralistic again, when the next young player is found not to be so squeaky clean?
    Its all down to money and sponsorship,end of story. Their sponsors correctly advised they didn't want their products associated with any of the vile low life rugby players involved in the trail. Simples!

Be in no doubt this is putting the business before the sport, sponsors interests first, fuk justice, fuk players, fuk fans, money now dictates.

Quote Originally Posted by venusian View Post
    Its all down to money and sponsorship,end of story. Their sponsors correctly advised they didn't want their products associated with any of the vile low life rugby players involved in the trail. Simples!
    If it’s all about money, then don’t B.S. us about values such as respect and integrity. There’s a glaring contradiction in your 2 sentences together, why then should it matter to you what any player does beyond the pitch?

Put your hand in your pocket and subscribe to his legal costs then OP.

Ulster Rugby will get on fine without him.

Quote Originally Posted by reg11 View Post
    If it’s all about money, then don’t B.S. us about values such as respect and integrity. There’s a glaring contradiction in your 2 sentences together, why then should it matter to you what any player does beyond the pitch?
    They're gone, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by The Eagle of the Ninth View Post
    Put your hand in your pocket and subscribe to his legal costs then OP.

Ulster Rugby will get on fine without him.
    You care FA about justice just your warped version of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Northsideman View Post
    You care FA about justice just your warped version of it.
    Is there a thread about "knackers" you could be giving your opinion on?

(Whoops, silly me).

Page 2 of 119 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment