Register to Comment
Page 3 of 524 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 5231
Like Tree1713Likes
  1. #21
    gooner gooner is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,465

    Quote Originally Posted by The_SR View Post
    What pro choice organisation does she represent?
    She gave evidence at the Committee in support of repeal.

    She was also in a recent debate with John Monahan at Trinity and she was all for repeal.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #22
    gooner gooner is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,465

    Ruth Coppinger on Vincent Browne:

    Netherlands have a lower abortion rate than Ireland.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #23
    Breeal Breeal is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    5,166

    Quote Originally Posted by Maranatha View Post
    Where should we begin?

    Right at the top.. with the Liar in Chief.

    The so-called Minister for "Health". Simon Harris.
    Dail Abortion debate: 'We remember you Savita'.
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/poli...vita-1.3421071

    Simon Harris says he's remembering Savita. Does he remember the facts around Savita's tragic death? It had absolutely nothing to do with abortion at all. Savita herself didn't want an abortion and was devastated that she was losing her baby.

    He said he also remembers the "C" case. (The State forced the 13 year old in the case to have an abortion against the will of her parents using the “X” Case legislation as grounds to take her to England)!
    Yes the State failed her alright Simon by going against the wishes of her parents. You are purposefully adding to that failure. Shame on you! https://www.independent.ie/lifestyle...-29241584.html

    C-case mother says "It only really hits you after you have children. You never forget your missing baby. It plays on your mind every day. Any woman who has an abortion and then goes on to become a mother will know all about it afterwards.
    "I didn't want to become a mother at 13, but I realise now that baby didn't deserve to die. I would have loved to give her up for adoption to somebody who really wanted kids and couldn't have them. She'd be a teenager today and maybe we could be friends, even if she didn't call me mammy."

    Harris should be terminated from his position as Minister for Health as it's impossible that he does not know the true facts of these two high profile cases. Instead he is repeating media lies generated at the time. This is completely in line with Nazi Joseph Goebbels' dictum.

    “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.... It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State

    Thankfully we have places like P.IE to tell the truth about these 21st century nazis.
    Is it too early for any reliable polls? If there is such a thing......
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #24
    razorblade razorblade is offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2016
    Posts
    7,618

    How much more of these bloody threads do we need.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #25
    gooner gooner is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,465

    I was told Regina Doherty said the same to Cooper and Yates.

    Quote Originally Posted by gooner View Post
    Ruth Coppinger on Vincent Browne:

    Netherlands have a lower abortion rate than Ireland.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #26
    The_SR The_SR is offline

    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    20,389

    Quote Originally Posted by gooner View Post
    She gave evidence at the Committee in support of repeal.

    She was also in a recent debate with John Monahan at Trinity and she was all for repeal.
    So she doesn't represent anyone other than herself as an expert.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #27
    gooner gooner is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,465

    I consider the Irish Examiner and their fake poll part of this too.

    Once they refused to put a correction in the paper, they confirmed once and for all they were batting for repeal with leaving this poll still standing and carrying influence.

    Damage done.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #28
    gooner gooner is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    1,465

    Quote Originally Posted by The_SR View Post
    So she doesn't represent anyone other than herself as an expert.
    She's an expert for repeal that came out with one of the most absurd claims to justify her position.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #29
    damus damus is offline
    damus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    23,781

    Quote Originally Posted by Maranatha View Post
    Where should we begin?

    Right at the top.. with the Liar in Chief.

    The so-called Minister for "Health". Simon Harris.
    Dail Abortion debate: 'We remember you Savita'.
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/poli...vita-1.3421071

    Simon Harris says he's remembering Savita. Does he remember the facts around Savita's tragic death? It had absolutely nothing to do with abortion at all. Savita herself didn't want an abortion and was devastated that she was losing her baby.

    He said he also remembers the "C" case. (The State forced the 13 year old in the case to have an abortion against the will of her parents using the “X” Case legislation as grounds to take her to England)!
    Yes the State failed her alright Simon by going against the wishes of her parents. You are purposefully adding to that failure. Shame on you! https://www.independent.ie/lifestyle...-29241584.html

    C-case mother says "It only really hits you after you have children. You never forget your missing baby. It plays on your mind every day. Any woman who has an abortion and then goes on to become a mother will know all about it afterwards.
    "I didn't want to become a mother at 13, but I realise now that baby didn't deserve to die. I would have loved to give her up for adoption to somebody who really wanted kids and couldn't have them. She'd be a teenager today and maybe we could be friends, even if she didn't call me mammy."

    Harris should be terminated from his position as Minister for Health as it's impossible that he does not know the true facts of these two high profile cases. Instead he is repeating media lies generated at the time. This is completely in line with Nazi Joseph Goebbels' dictum.

    “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.... It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State

    Thankfully we have places like P.IE to tell the truth about these 21st century nazis.
    Starting a thread on pro-choice lies with lies about Savitta. Way to go there.....
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #30
    ShoutingIsLeadership ShoutingIsLeadership is offline
    ShoutingIsLeadership's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    50,182

    Quote Originally Posted by Maranatha View Post
    Where should we begin?

    Right at the top.. with the Liar in Chief.

    The so-called Minister for "Health". Simon Harris.
    Dail Abortion debate: 'We remember you Savita'.
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/poli...vita-1.3421071

    Simon Harris says he's remembering Savita. Does he remember the facts around Savita's tragic death? It had absolutely nothing to do with abortion at all. Savita herself didn't want an abortion and was devastated that she was losing her baby.

    He said he also remembers the "C" case. (The State forced the 13 year old in the case to have an abortion against the will of her parents using the “X” Case legislation as grounds to take her to England)!
    Yes the State failed her alright Simon by going against the wishes of her parents. You are purposefully adding to that failure. Shame on you! https://www.independent.ie/lifestyle...-29241584.html

    C-case mother says "It only really hits you after you have children. You never forget your missing baby. It plays on your mind every day. Any woman who has an abortion and then goes on to become a mother will know all about it afterwards.
    "I didn't want to become a mother at 13, but I realise now that baby didn't deserve to die. I would have loved to give her up for adoption to somebody who really wanted kids and couldn't have them. She'd be a teenager today and maybe we could be friends, even if she didn't call me mammy."

    Harris should be terminated from his position as Minister for Health as it's impossible that he does not know the true facts of these two high profile cases. Instead he is repeating media lies generated at the time. This is completely in line with Nazi Joseph Goebbels' dictum.

    “If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.... It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State

    Thankfully we have places like P.IE to tell the truth about these 21st century nazis.
    Poster starts a thread about lies, based on a massive untruth. I won't say lie, because it is possible that poster is so unsound of mind that he/she believes that statement
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment