Register to Comment
Page 3 of 524 FirstFirst 123451353103503 ... LastLast
Like Tree1713Likes

Quote Originally Posted by The_SR View Post
    What pro choice organisation does she represent?
    She gave evidence at the Committee in support of repeal.

She was also in a recent debate with John Monahan at Trinity and she was all for repeal.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Ruth Coppinger on Vincent Browne:

Netherlands have a lower abortion rate than Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by Maranatha View Post
    Where should we begin?

Right at the top.. with the Liar in Chief.

The so-called Minister for "Health". Simon Harris.
    Dail Abortion debate: 'We remember you Savita'.
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/poli...vita-1.3421071

Simon Harris says he's remembering Savita. Does he remember the facts around Savita's tragic death? It had absolutely nothing to do with abortion at all. Savita herself didn't want an abortion and was devastated that she was losing her baby.

He said he also remembers the "C" case. (The State forced the 13 year old in the case to have an abortion against the will of her parents using the “X” Case legislation as grounds to take her to England)!
    Yes the State failed her alright Simon by going against the wishes of her parents. You are purposefully adding to that failure. Shame on you! https://www.independent.ie/lifestyle...-29241584.html

C-case mother says "It only really hits you after you have children. You never forget your missing baby. It plays on your mind every day. Any woman who has an abortion and then goes on to become a mother will know all about it afterwards.
    "I didn't want to become a mother at 13, but I realise now that baby didn't deserve to die. I would have loved to give her up for adoption to somebody who really wanted kids and couldn't have them. She'd be a teenager today and maybe we could be friends, even if she didn't call me mammy."

Harris should be terminated from his position as Minister for Health as it's impossible that he does not know the true facts of these two high profile cases. Instead he is repeating media lies generated at the time. This is completely in line with Nazi Joseph Goebbels' dictum.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.... It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State

Thankfully we have places like P.IE to tell the truth about these 21st century nazis.
    Is it too early for any reliable polls? If there is such a thing......

How much more of these bloody threads do we need.

I was told Regina Doherty said the same to Cooper and Yates.

Quote Originally Posted by gooner View Post
    Ruth Coppinger on Vincent Browne:

Netherlands have a lower abortion rate than Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by gooner View Post
    She gave evidence at the Committee in support of repeal.

She was also in a recent debate with John Monahan at Trinity and she was all for repeal.
    So she doesn't represent anyone other than herself as an expert.

I consider the Irish Examiner and their fake poll part of this too.

Once they refused to put a correction in the paper, they confirmed once and for all they were batting for repeal with leaving this poll still standing and carrying influence.

Damage done.

Quote Originally Posted by The_SR View Post
    So she doesn't represent anyone other than herself as an expert.
    She's an expert for repeal that came out with one of the most absurd claims to justify her position.

Where should we begin?

Simon Harris says he's remembering Savita. Does he remember the facts around Savita's tragic death? It had absolutely nothing to do with abortion at all. Savita herself didn't want an abortion and was devastated that she was losing her baby.

He said he also remembers the "C" case. (The State forced the 13 year old in the case to have an abortion against the will of her parents using the “X” Case legislation as grounds to take her to England)!
    Yes the State failed her alright Simon by going against the wishes of her parents. You are purposefully adding to that failure. Shame on you! https://www.independent.ie/lifestyle...-29241584.html

C-case mother says "It only really hits you after you have children. You never forget your missing baby. It plays on your mind every day. Any woman who has an abortion and then goes on to become a mother will know all about it afterwards.
    "I didn't want to become a mother at 13, but I realise now that baby didn't deserve to die. I would have loved to give her up for adoption to somebody who really wanted kids and couldn't have them. She'd be a teenager today and maybe we could be friends, even if she didn't call me mammy."

Harris should be terminated from his position as Minister for Health as it's impossible that he does not know the true facts of these two high profile cases. Instead he is repeating media lies generated at the time. This is completely in line with Nazi Joseph Goebbels' dictum.

“If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it.... It thus becomes vitally important for the State to use all of its powers to repress dissent, for the truth is the mortal enemy of the lie, and thus by extension, the truth is the greatest enemy of the State

Thankfully we have places like P.IE to tell the truth about these 21st century nazis.
    Starting a thread on pro-choice lies with lies about Savitta. Way to go there.....

Where should we begin?

Poster starts a thread about lies, based on a massive untruth. I won't say lie, because it is possible that poster is so unsound of mind that he/she believes that statement

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment