Register to Comment
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Like Tree80Likes

Quote Originally Posted by JANUARY2018 View Post
    Who's in government?
    Well, FF really it would seem.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by galteeman View Post
    Many voters are absolutely against social housing for spongers. They probably don't deserve HAP either but at least that money goes to decent folk in the end.
    Since when are REITs and vulture funds "decent folk"?

Looks like parish pump politics is never going to go away.

I really wish some party/government had vision about this country, like a believable, sustainable 20 year plan or something that future governments would have to continue.

A pressure reliever city/cities for Dublin, check.

No more one off housing with Fibre Broadband up every boreen. check (or pay for it yourself eh?)

Strategic use of the Health Service, hospitals, centres of excellence and ignore all the paddywhackery of a hospital in every county. Check.

Improve, pay for and subsidise hugely public transport in Dublin and other cities. It is woeful now. Check.

Move Dublin Port elsewhere and use the hundreds of acres of land for the people. check.

God I could be on here all night.

VISION please. Long term strategies. That would be a start.

Landlords?
    Decent folk?
    LOL.

Good to see you admit though that HAP is designed to enrich a certain section of society.

BTW, pet, you do seem very angry.
    Is everything ok?
    I only realised recently after doing some research that all the stats we are fed are lies, that behind the scenes we have massive weaknesses relative to other nations in the EU and as a result of this that the country is ************************************ in the medium term and all the efforts I have made over the years will probably come to nothing, spongers and conmen have made off with all the tax I paid over the years, I will have to advise my kids to emigrate if they don't want the life sucked out of them and the city we live in is a kip compared to other EU capitals. No matter how much money I make it doesn't make me happier.
    Also after so much hard labour over the years me back is killing me, I have numb hands when I wake in the morning which can't be explained, I am going deaf from all the noise over the years and I am almost certainly doomed to die of lung cancer from breathing so much dust on building sites.
    so that's a no, things aren't great tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Disillusioned democrat View Post
    Since when are REITs and vulture funds "decent folk"?
    I doubt the REITs would rent out to the crowd on HAP but who knows these things?

Landlords?
    Decent folk?
    LOL.

Good to see you admit though that HAP is designed to enrich a certain section of society.

BTW, pet, you do seem very angry.
    Is everything ok?
    A bit of a nasty bloke aint you? Yeah all Landlords are bastards. Simple bull************************. Had a tenant do 3k worth of damage during the crash while I was running an overdraft to keep a roof over his head but sure I had it coming I suppose!

Twitter
    @

Quote Originally Posted by troll account View Post
    Its general election time they had their chance and were found very much wanting
    jeez some ejitts like me actually thought that after the disaster that was fina fail...the 2011 election was the time to make radical new decisions and do things the right way....they would have had a huge majority....instead they gave us Enda, a fluffy me feiner guy who just wanted to be the longest running fina gael gombeen in Irish history. well he got what he wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by galteeman View Post
    I only realised recently after doing some research that all the stats we are fed are lies, that behind the scenes we have massive weaknesses relative to other nations in the EU and as a result of this that the country is ************************************ in the medium term and all the efforts I have made over the years will probably come to nothing, spongers and conmen have made off with all the tax I paid over the years, I will have to advise my kids to emigrate if they don't want the life sucked out of them and the city we live in is a kip compared to other EU capitals. No matter how much money I make it doesn't make me happier.
    Also after so much hard labour over the years me back is killing me, I have numb hands when I wake in the morning which can't be explained, I am going deaf from all the noise over the years and I am almost certainly doomed to die of lung cancer from breathing so much dust on building sites.
    so that's a no, things aren't great tbh.
    Can You be more specific? Are you talking about the banks?

Quote Originally Posted by Burnout View Post
    jeez some ejitts like me actually thought that after the disaster that was fina fail...the 2011 election was the time to make radical new decisions and do things the right way....they would have had a huge majority....instead they gave us Enda, a fluffy me feiner guy who just wanted to be the longest running fina gael gombeen in Irish history. well he got what he wanted.
    Specify what you wanted please. Im genuinely curious

Twitter
    @

The millennials wont put up with it.

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment