Register to Comment
Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
Like Tree207Likes

Quote Originally Posted by ShoutingIsLeadership View Post
    Holding a phone, tweeting and [email protected] at the same time...impressive
    It's those left wing women-they drive me crazy. It all started with Mary Robinson. I thought I could control it SiL, just a harmless game. But I just had to keep aiming for bigger and more elaborate thrills. I knew I had hit rock bottom when I got kicked out of a pro choice meeting for sniffing the seat occupied by Clare Daly. I definitely should have waited until she had left.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

You have got one prison place, who do you want to fill it?

https://www.independent.ie/irish-new...-36097588.html

Or

Thank God we don't fill them up by internet consensus if this thread is anything to go by.

Quote Originally Posted by ger12 View Post
    Good he was taken to court. Nasty individual. I'm not sure if I'd have jailed him (first offence) so not surprised at result. If he starts again I'd expect his arsŤ bleeding like a river in jail.
    fixed Ger

Quote Originally Posted by Jack Walsh View Post
    Now now Clan, he is simply practising free speech.
    As am I.

Quote Originally Posted by Karloff View Post
    JC

We aren't talking tax assessments we are talking alleged threats. A threat can be serious or it can be an expression.

The conflating of these two types of expression is a strange combination of dangerous and ludicrous. A threat delivered by post implies consideration and is more likely to be dangerous, a threat delivered by person is direct intimidation and even more serious but the internet is full of hot air. They are not the same.

I know only too well where things are heading i don't need to catch up - and i don't like it.
    Repeated threats over a period of time is dangerous. That is not some fella arriving in sh%tfaced after the pub and drunkenly posting stuff.

Why did the Indo print the man's address?

Quote Originally Posted by stopdoingstuff View Post
    It's those left wing women-they drive me crazy. It all started with Mary Robinson. I thought I could control it SiL, just a harmless game. But I just had to keep aiming for bigger and more elaborate thrills. I knew I had hit rock bottom when I got kicked out of a pro choice meeting for sniffing the seat occupied by Clare Daly. I definitely should have waited until she had left.
    Just promise me that it wasn't a toilet seat

You have got one prison place, who do you want to fill it?

https://www.independent.ie/irish-new...-36097588.html

Or

Thank God we don't fill them up by internet consensus if this thread is anything to go by.
    Hypothetical scenario 2:

I have 100 million euro - I spend my days scuba diving off Mauritius and flying wing suits off the Alps instead of trying to ascertain how someone can be so filled with hate for someone they don't even know that they are willing to argue in defense of a person who threatened them with some seriously disturbing and sick messages.

JC

We aren't talking tax assessments we are talking alleged threats. A threat can be serious or it can be an expression.

The conflating of these two types of expression is a strange combination of dangerous and ludicrous. A threat delivered by post implies consideration and is more likely to be dangerous, a threat delivered by person is direct intimidation and even more serious but the internet is full of hot air. They are not the same.

I know only too well where things are heading i don't need to catch up - and i don't like it.
    Psychology, criminology, law. Is there anything you are not an armchair expert on?

Quote Originally Posted by ShoutingIsLeadership View Post
    Just promise me that it wasn't a toilet seat
    What would be the point if it had never come into contact with a raw buttock?

Quote Originally Posted by *EPIC SUCCESS* View Post

Psychology, criminology, law. Is there anything you are not an armchair expert on?
    Isn’t pontificating on subjects one has no knowledge of basically the whole point of p.ie? A thousand apologies if I got the wrong end of the proverbial stick there.

Quote Originally Posted by *EPIC SUCCESS* View Post
    Hypothetical scenario 2:

I have 100 million euro - I spend my days scuba diving off Mauritius and flying wing suits off the Alps instead of trying to ascertain how someone can be so filled with hate for someone they don't even know that they are willing to argue in defense of a person who threatened them with some seriously disturbing and sick messages.

Is this supposed to be saying something or do i need a translator? Are you boasting of personal wealth?

Actually that illustrates a part of my point on this topic - you can never tell with text whether a joke is being performed or whether someone is deadly serious. It flew by me (no pun intended), but someone thinks you are great anyway (but that individual is a fan of moronic posts in general so don't let it get to your head).

Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1321222324 LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment