Register to Comment
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
Results 261 to 270 of 279
Like Tree115Likes
  1. #261
    flavirostris flavirostris is offline
    flavirostris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    24,341

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_anderson View Post
    The H&M ad is probably racist in the way that the company felt compelled to use a black model.
    Not necessarily for that piece of clothing, but just in general.

    If it wasn't done on purpose, I wouldn't be surprised if that kid was chosen for this assignment in order to fill some minority quota.

    Such is the world we live in today.
    That's the irony if it. H&M were fulfilling 'diversity quotas and trying to make themselves look as politically correct as possible.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #262
    Barney Bunion Barney Bunion is online now

    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    314

    Quote Originally Posted by flavirostris View Post
    That's the irony if it. H&M were fulfilling 'diversity quotas and trying to make themselves look as politically correct as possible.
    Serves them right in that case. I'm glad its backfired.

    The UK is till 87% white yet turn on BBC news any day and between the presenters, reporters, journalists and interviewees you'll sometimes be hard pressed to find a native Briton. Its actually quite sick when you see a society turn in on itself in this manner. And the more the influx continues into Ireland, the more you'll find young Irish women and men refused media/State jobs because they are natives in favour of "diversity".

    The only thing that might stop that from happening is the inbred familial nature of RTE. They'll probably somehow manage to keep RTE to themselves and promote "diversity" somewhere else.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #263
    flavirostris flavirostris is offline
    flavirostris's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    24,341

    Quote Originally Posted by Barney Bunion View Post
    Serves them right in that case. I'm glad its backfired.

    The UK is till 87% white yet turn on BBC news any day and between the presenters, reporters, journalists and interviewees you'll sometimes be hard pressed to find a native Briton. Its actually quite sick when you see a society turn in on itself in this manner. And the more the influx continues into Ireland, the more you'll find young Irish women and men refused media/State jobs because they are natives in favour of "diversity".

    The only thing that might stop that from happening is the inbred familial nature of RTE. They'll probably somehow manage to keep RTE to themselves and promote "diversity" somewhere else.
    Diversity is generally understood to mean 'fewer white people'. If H&M had produced a catalogue with all ethnically European models, it would have been slammed as racist. That's the PC clown world we live in today.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #264
    Ellen Ripley Ellen Ripley is offline
    Ellen Ripley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    6,212

    Quote Originally Posted by jmcc View Post
    Could be worse. It could be "Mayo All-Ireland Winner".
    All Mayo people are cool and you're just jealous, blaa-head.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #265
    silverharp silverharp is online now
    silverharp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Posts
    13,483

    H&M protest in South Africa aka (a sh1thole country)

    https://twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/952127165323272192
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #266
    bormotello bormotello is offline
    bormotello's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    13,942

    Another example of racism from H&M
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #267
    Interestedhopeful Interestedhopeful is online now

    Join Date
    Jan 2018
    Posts
    232

    Quote Originally Posted by silverharp View Post
    H&M protest in South Africa aka (a sh1thole country)

    https://twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/952127165323272192
    Bit more than a protest. Supporting the arguments of the waycists.

    Protesters trash H&M stores in South Africa over 'coolest monkey in the jungle' hoodie racism row

    Video footage shows protestors tearing down stands, knocking over mannequins and throwing clothing around at a store in the Menlyn Park store, in Pretoria.

    Police resorted to using rubber bullets on protests, as violent action reportedly spread to at least six shopping centres throughout the country after H&M apologised for using an image of a black child modelling a hoodie with the slogan “coolest monkey in the jungle”.
    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...-a3739406.html
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #268
    mr_anderson mr_anderson is online now
    mr_anderson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,943

    Quote Originally Posted by silverharp View Post
    H&M protest in South Africa aka (a sh1thole country)

    https://twitter.com/KTHopkins/status/952127165323272192

    It's important to remember, it's not a shíthole because of the people.
    Those model citizens are welcome here anytime.
    #noborders
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #269
    Faith In Science Faith In Science is offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    402

    Quote Originally Posted by mr_anderson View Post
    It's important to remember, it's not a shíthole because of the people.
    Those model citizens are welcome here anytime.
    #noborders
    Some Black People are so fragile its unreal. Indulged by the left in every western country I might add.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #270
    OrderoftheDragon OrderoftheDragon is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Posts
    1,148
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1725262728 LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment