Register to Comment
Page 66 of 286 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116166 ... LastLast
Like Tree1875Likes

Quote Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
    I am discussing it with you
    So what does your Mullah say?
    I don't have a Mullah...I have Quran and do my own thinking...and I can tell you now that I have no idea what goes on in the head of any salafist, you might as well ask me about the offside rule.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Leandrai View Post
    I don't have a Mullah...I have Quran and do my own thinking.

Fine, go cherry picking Islam if you like
    But that still make you an apostate in many if not most other Muslims eyes
    And potentially a target

Now, too many people are having too much fun playing a senseless game of fitna the head to feed their islamophobia and make me nauseous so there will be some ignoring going on.

You aren't really getting it...Islam is my faith and I speak in terms of it, along with the rest of my knowledge and ideology. I catch the odd myth and misconception, along with WAY TOO MUCH hate speech and bigotry...but I am not here to call anyone to Islam (if only because I am not social enough and would make a total mess of it) so i don't see why I should wade through and answer every criticism of Islam you can google for your entertainment.

You hate Islam and Muslims, and you like to hate Islam and Muslims, I get that and I am not the person who going to try and change it, nor am I going to set myself up to be your whipping boy. 'K'?
    What have I said that indicates that I hate Muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen View Post
    What have I said that indicates that I hate Muslims?
    Are you saying you don't hate Muslims?

Are you saying you don't hate Muslims?
    I don't hate Muslims

Quote Originally Posted by Nitrogen View Post
    I don't hate Muslims
    Good.

Ironically, Tommy Tiernan is interviewing an Irish based Muslim iman tonight. This guy is one of the good moderates. He has denounced the extremists and has been intimidated for it. Not popular in Clonskeagh if I remember correctly. Definitely worth listening to, I think.

Gas- Tiernan asked him to recite a verse from the Koran and then, before he started, said, "you're not going to blow up after?" Sorta crass but he got away with it. Can imagine the PC crowd getting involved yet.
    Last edited by Wagmore; 3rd January 2018 at 10:10 PM.

Good.
    But why did you accuse me of hating Muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
    It says quite clearly that an apostates blood can be shed with impunity.
    With apostacy being defined as any of the following:

(a) Apostasy in beliefs, such as associating others with Allaah, denying Him, or denying an attribute which is proven to be one of His attributes, or by affirming that Allaah has a son. Whoever believes that is an apostate and a disbeliever.
    (b) Apostasy in words, such as insulting Allaah or the Messenger (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him).
    (c) Apostasy in actions, such as throwing the Qur’an into a filthy place, because doing that shows disrespect towards the words of Allaah, so it is a sign that one does not believe. Other such actions include prostrating to an idol or to the sun or moon.
    (d) Apostasy by omission, such as not doing any of the rituals of Islam, or turning away from following it altogether.
    Leandrai disagrees with murdering apostates.

But Leandrai has no objections to the murder of muslims who are not seriously committed.

In other words, as far as Leandrai is concerned, they may as well become ex-muslims.

I uploaded a link by a youtube user called The Ex-muslim. And Leandrai told me seberal times that the video was the work of the hate group.

In which case it us not ok be an ex muslim.

Confused ? Do not worry....the clerics seem to advocate murdering apostates anyway. But not all of them. It really depends.

There are an awful lot of contradictions, inconsistency and whimiscal interpretation.

Which itself is contrary to it's self declared role as the final word of some divinity that spoke to nobody since the 6th century.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment