Register to Comment
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Like Tree150Likes

Quote Originally Posted by stopdoingstuff View Post
    It actually is fairly common. I have been nailing Asians for 2 decades and have heard some mad stories.
    asians while having some great characteristics can be ruthless(especially the women)
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by jackdonny9876 View Post
    asians while having some great characteristics can be ruthless(especially the women)
    Yeah. I learned that the easy way.

This is a display of the ingenuity of criminals. Make it illegal to carry guns, swords, knives, tasers or any item that can substitute for a weapon like a bat or a crowbar and they innovate and use instead an acidic liquid.

It will be very hard to legislate against a person carrying a specific liquid because many do carry water or a can of coke around with them.

I am waiting for the first murder by drone to occur. Someone to attach an explosive package or other weapon to a drone and fly it remotely to target. It is only a matter of time.

Quote Originally Posted by jcdf View Post
    This is a display of the ingenuity of criminals. Make it illegal to carry guns, swords, knives, tasers or any item that can substitute for a weapon like a bat or a crowbar and they innovate and use instead an acidic liquid.

It will be very hard to legislate against a person carrying a specific liquid because many do carry water or a can of coke around with them.

I am waiting for the first murder by drone to occur. Someone to attach an explosive package or other weapon to a drone and fly it remotely to target. It is only a matter of time.
    Scary. They would have to ban drones then.
    They began as a tool of the military... for surveillance. The actual killing was followed up by rockets.
    Now they are being used commercially. I suppose your suggestion is the next step and then they'll be regulated somehow.

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8161718
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment