Register to Comment
Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
Like Tree240Likes

Put on sex offenders list for touching woman's breasts DURING consensual sex!

This headline caught my attention so much I clicked on the link and went on to read the whole article. To summarise, a couple meet on Tinder, then after two 'real' dates engage in sex-fully consensual sex, it must be added. However, the guy, a trainee doctor, ends up in court and is sentenced and put on the sex offenders list for touching her breasts during sex-something she didn't want apparently. He can forget about being a doctor now, his career, and some would say his life is effectively ruined now.

I think it's a crazy verdict-handed down by a female magistrate-and highlights how perilous the whole sex thing has become for men.

Medical graduate put on sex offenders' register after grabbing Tinder date's breasts during sex

What do my honouarable P.ie friends make of all this?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Morgellons View Post
    This headline caught my attention so much I clicked on the link and went on to read the whole article. To summarise, a couple meet on Tinder, then after two 'real' dates engage in sex-fully consensual sex, it must be added. However, the guy, a trainee doctor, ends up in court and is sentenced and put on the sex offenders list for touching her breasts during sex-something she didn't want apparently. He can forget about being a doctor now, his career, and some would say his life is effectively ruined now.

I think it's a crazy verdict-handed down by a female magistrate-and highlights how perilous the whole sex thing has become for men.

Medical graduate put on sex offenders' register after grabbing Tinder date's breasts during sex

What do my honouarable P.ie friends make of all this?
    Reading the article puts a different complexion on it. Sound like he was quite rough as well as ignoring her requests to stop.

There's more to it than that, he was pretty rough.

I agree being put on the sex offenders register was too much though.

Seems fair to me.

According to the article she consented to sex but told him not to touch her breasts.

He didn't just touch them, he effectively assaulted her leaving her breasts bruised, so he must have grabbed, hit, slapped or otherwise used excessive force on them.

She told him to stop. He didn't.

Sounds pretty guilty to me.

How did they prove he touched hew breasts in court, I wonder?

It appears if you read the article this guy may have a case to answer if he caused bodily harm and not merely touched her breasts during sex. However, I wonder what would be the situation if it was the woman who used excessive force during consensual sex?

don't date crazy

This is a crazy decision! Once she agreed to sex then it's a mans right to beat her around a bit, do whatever he likes, it doesn't matter how many times she says stop. Why is everyone impinging on mens rights? I blame the feminazis, men used to be able to sexually assault women.

Quote Originally Posted by Apple in Eden View Post
    It appears if you read the article this guy may have a case to answer if he caused bodily harm and not merely touched her breasts during sex. However, I wonder what would be the situation if it was the woman who used excessive force during consensual sex?
    I agree. I'm blue in the face telling the ladies to stop digging their nails in my back-but you don't see me going to the police about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Morgellons View Post
    How did they prove he touched hew breasts in court, I wonder?
    He probably didn't deny touching them.

If he did, her breasts were bruised and the jury/court obviously were satisfied he caused the bruising.

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment