Register to Comment
Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
Like Tree240Likes

Quote Originally Posted by man-in-street View Post
    She decided to report what had happened after conversations with friends and family
    She probably doubted herself, felt bad about herself (some lads are expert at doing this) and it wasn't until she shared her experience with friends that she realised she shouldn't feel bad, he should feel bad.

She was also brave to report it, this lad likes to hurt women.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

What, for you Cookie, is the difference between a good and a bad woman?

I got into trouble for posting this before, because I michievously named a poster.

Here it is, naked, so to speak.

Bear in mind some posters are saying consent means getting paperwork signed in triplicate and is therefore a nonsense.

It doesn't. Here is what consent (and lack of consent) looks like in practice.

It's not a difficult concept.

"

I kiss her gently, and she kisses me back. She undresses me, I undress her.

I slide my hand down her back, and position myself to enter her. She hugs me tight, and whispers "I love you, but I've got no protection"

I'm insistent. While we are kissing I line my self up. She stops kissing me for a moment to say that tonight is not the night to make love. Tomorrow, after a trip to the pharmacy, we'll make out like monkeys.

We are pressing close. I know what she wants, and more importantly what she doesn't want.

She's wet. I'm horny.

I slip it in.

I've just raped her. There is no vaginal bruising. Or other marks. Basically the only difference between a loving act, and a rape in this case is the fact that she didn't want to. Not at that moment.

So don't give me nonsense about forced entry and bruising. That's a caveman understanding of rape.

"

Consent to touching and kissing is present in the above example. Consent to vaginal intercourse is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Rural View Post
    She probably doubted herself, felt bad about herself (some lads are expert at doing this) and it wasn't until she shared her experience with friends that she realised she shouldn't feel bad, he should feel bad.

She was also brave to report it, this lad likes to hurt women.
    Spot on.

Real men don't hurt women.

Twitter
    @

Quote Originally Posted by Who is John Galt? View Post

Rots firmly believes the old trope a good woman is hard to find and all the bad women have found me already.... LOL

The person you are referring to there regards me as extremely evil however if any child mine made a similar post to that against them as the Russians say Devil help them. There are certain things one just doesn't do.

Quote Originally Posted by RodShaft View Post
    I got into trouble for posting this before, because I michievously named a poster.

Here it is, naked, so to speak.

Bear in mind some posters are saying consent means getting paperwork signed in triplicate and is therefore a nonsense.

It doesn't. Here is what consent (and lack of consent) looks like in practice.

It's not a difficult concept.

"

I kiss her gently, and she kisses me back. She undresses me, I undress her.

I slide my hand down her back, and position myself to enter her. She hugs me tight, and whispers "I love you, but I've got no protection"

I'm insistent. While we are kissing I line my self up. She stops kissing me for a moment to say that tonight is not the night to make love. Tomorrow, after a trip to the pharmacy, we'll make out like monkeys.

We are pressing close. I know what she wants, and more importantly what she doesn't want.

She's wet. I'm horny.

I slip it in.

I've just raped her. There is no vaginal bruising. Or other marks. Basically the only difference between a loving act, and a rape in this case is the fact that she didn't want to. Not at that moment.

So don't give me nonsense about forced entry and bruising. That's a caveman understanding of rape.

"

Consent to touching and kissing is present in the above example. Consent to vaginal intercourse is not.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    The person you are referring to there regards me as extremely evil however if any child mine made a similar post to that against them as the Russians say Devil help them. There are certain things one just doesn't do.
    It is not against anyone. It is explaining consent in a practical way.

I have apologised for posting it while mentioning someone. I actually deleted it. I had to copy and paste it from another poster quoting it.

I don't intend to ever link that other poster to it, and I am sorry that I ever did so.

But to the substantive issue. Do you agree or disagree with my practical explanation of the concept of consent?

Quote Originally Posted by Who is John Galt? View Post
    How they mix a martini.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMonster View Post
    How they mix a martini.
    I like this one by Max Millar:

I like the girls who do
    And I like the girls who don't.
    I dislike the girl who says she will
    And then she says she won't
    But the girl I like the best of all
    And I think you'll say I'm right
    Is the girl who says she never does