Register to Comment
Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree241Likes

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyFoley View Post
    Was that poll taken at a neo Nazi convention?
    Yeah seems like it doesn't it?

Maybe they asked the views of politics.ie people
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Kommunist View Post
    Yeah seems like it doesn't it?

Maybe they asked the views of politics.ie people
    How many p.ie leftists are married to travellers?

Mods can we have a poll please.

I don't think that poll is very accurate. Only 47% said they would be happy to work with a Polish person? Come off it, there's pretty much nobody in Ireland that doesn't already work with a Polish person unless they're unemployed.

you seen the statistics that 'travellers' move home, ie change address, way way less frequently than the 'settled community'.? ....so what's in a name ?

1 How does the state, whatever about individuals, discriminate against Travellers - It most certainly does not, the opposite is the case!

2 What is a 'Traveller'? They are a self-declared group!

3 One thing for sure, they are a group of people who are well versed into what their rights are! Yet I would bet, the vast majority would have voted against same sex marriage!

4 We never hear much about ethnic cleansing effectively carried out against 'Buffers' i.e. non travellers in council housing estates, because regular folk cannot put up with insane behaviour!

5 What does the world owe them exactly?

6 I would bet far more of them know their PPS number by heart than the rest of the community. Why? Because for them it's a passort to all sorts of SW benefits while for most of the rest of us until pension age, it's primarily a means by which the state effectively robs us in taxes for which, we get virtually nothing!

7 Travellers' rights has become a cause celebré for The D4 set, why because they will never have to put up with them directly!

8 Virtually everyone outside The D4 set will have had some negative encounter with a member of this minority group, even though they are less than 1% of the population.
    Yet most of us would not have had negative encounters with larger minority groups or the blax!

Quote Originally Posted by Spirit Of Newgrange View Post
    you seen the statistics that 'travellers' move home, ie change address, way way less frequently than the 'settled community'.? ....so what's in a name ?
    If I travelled to Dublin return once or twice a year, I would have travelled more than most of them! Thay are so pampered, 2-3 car/van families with no obvious means of income other than SW benefits for most of them, most of them would be hard pressed to walk a few hundred yards!

Quote Originally Posted by dresden8 View Post
    how many p.ie leftists are married to travellers?

Mods can we have a poll please.
    none!

Travellers the best group for playing the victim in this country.

Quote Originally Posted by Kommunist View Post
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/soci...44131?mode=amp

Seems that racism is well enshrined and institutionalized. Having met many of the travelling community in Cork and worked alongside them in anti-water charge activism I've never had a bad experience. Certainly different, but not in any way that would have made me think any of the above things. Are these poll results vindicated? What do members of stormfront.ie think?
    What traveller ever worried about paying for water or anything else? they just roll the water barrel down to the nearest garage and threaten to burn them out if they don't give them water whenever they want it.

Quote Originally Posted by blokesbloke View Post
    How many Traveller citizens told the survey they would welcome a non-Traveller into their family so?
    How many Joyces said they would let a Nevin or Flynn marry their sister or daughter? If your not family then your not family!

Page 2 of 25 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment