Register to Comment
Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 246
Like Tree241Likes
  1. #171
    blinding blinding is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,273

    Do travellers discriminate anybody ?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #172
    pumpkinpie pumpkinpie is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    773

    Quote Originally Posted by blinding View Post
    Do travellers discriminate anybody ?
    Nope, they are generally happy to f uck over anyone.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #173
    blinding blinding is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,273

    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinpie View Post
    Nope, they are generally happy to f uck over anyone.
    With that sort if consistency it might be hard to prove discrimination alright .
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #174
    pumpkinpie pumpkinpie is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    773

    Quote Originally Posted by blinding View Post
    With that sort if consistency it might be hard to prove discrimination alright .
    Yeah, I'm not sure but I think that maybe discriminating against everyone basically means you technically aren't discriminating against anyone, or something like that.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #175
    blinding blinding is offline

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    8,273

    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinpie View Post
    Yeah, I'm not sure but I think that maybe discriminating against everyone basically means you technically aren't discriminating against anyone, or something like that.
    If they discriminate against themselves then they are basically legally untouchable .

    The trick is to discriminate against everyone equally . You could nearly get away with murder but you would have to murder everyone .
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #176
    Karloff Karloff is offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    5,074

    Quote Originally Posted by LISTOWEL MAN View Post
    what makes my blood boil is when the likes of Tubridy acts all neutral

    where does the tension come from ? etc etc

    as if he doesn't know
    He sees his job as to hold onto his job, all too common in media today.

    discriminated against me hoole.. I have previously mentioned their well-known insurance scamming ,,, and lately i saw an ESB bill that 1 of them left -to you and me -to pay for totaling 934 euros -nothing paid all yr in a rented property .. Alongside that was also a Vodafone (phone or internet -not sure) surpassing 900 euro also...
    In fairness Vodafone deserve it! They have ripped off so many customers with overcharging and almost no public service to speak of.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #177
    bmw1 bmw1 is offline
    bmw1's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Posts
    886

    [QUOTE
    In fairness Vodafone deserve it! They have ripped off so many customers with overcharging and almost no public service to speak of.[/QUOTE]

    Simple enough then dont sign up to them ,,, but these yokes want all the goodies and none of the bill payments
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #178
    TakeitAll TakeitAll is offline

    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,013

    Quote Originally Posted by pumpkinpie View Post
    True. Poverty doesn't make people thieving scumbags. Yes, poverty can make desperate people do desperate things, but usually scumbags in low income areas/sink estates are just scumbags who are prone to committing crime because they'd rather do that than work. Prison means nothing to them, and there's always plenty of familiar friendly faces when they're back inside, often relatives and neighbours.
    I had the misfortune a few months back of ever so lightly hitting a car in a service station. The misfortune was doubled when yer one got out of her car and I tho to myself oh no a f&ckin gippo. 1st she got her hubby who was not even there to call me and try get cash out of me for repair, I went through insurance instead as couldn't trust them. Shortly after heard from insurance company she had been to her GP. Lawyers for insurance company wrote to me saying they don't expect there will be any liability for injury. Thankfully all caught on CCTV which was secured by insurance company but I bet she doesn't get done for fraud. Ladies & Gents it is these pr1cks who have our motor insurance premiums sky high. The stereo types of travellers are 100% accurate.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #179
    Killpatrick Killpatrick is offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    76

    Quote Originally Posted by TakeitAll View Post
    I had the misfortune a few months back of ever so lightly hitting a car in a service station. The misfortune was doubled when yer one got out of her car and I tho to myself oh no a f&ckin gippo. 1st she got her hubby who was not even there to call me and try get cash out of me for repair, I went through insurance instead as couldn't trust them. Shortly after heard from insurance company she had been to her GP. Lawyers for insurance company wrote to me saying they don't expect there will be any liability for injury. Thankfully all caught on CCTV which was secured by insurance company but I bet she doesn't get done for fraud. Ladies & Gents it is these pr1cks who have our motor insurance premiums sky high. The stereo types of travellers are 100% accurate.
    So what about the stereotypes for mainstream Society. rapists. murderers career criminals. fraudulent bankers .solicitors armed robbers drug addicts. are they considered as individuals are do you condemn whatever culture they come from. I think you should try and fix your own problems in society before you come up with false conclusions on a entire community. There's good and bad in all of society including Travellers. If there are criminals on the street that have a record thicker than the Bible including many of the Irish Mobsters that fund much of the criminality. That's more on the justice system of the country. I think they should prioritize and start from the top down instead of starting from the bottom up and filling up the prisons with Petty crimes. And then complaining about not having sufficient space for additional criminals so they just released the back into society with a slap on the wrist and a warning... What a joke. and the only ones laughing are the judges and the lawyers.

    Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #180
    pumpkinpie pumpkinpie is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    773

    Quote Originally Posted by Killpatrick View Post
    So what about the stereotypes for mainstream Society. rapists. murderers career criminals. fraudulent bankers .solicitors armed robbers drug addicts. are they considered as individuals are do you condemn whatever culture they come from. I think you should try and fix your own problems in society before you come up with false conclusions on a entire community. There's good and bad in all of society including Travellers. If there are criminals on the street that have a record thicker than the Bible including many of the Irish Mobsters that fund much of the criminality. That's more on the justice system of the country. I think they should prioritize and start from the top down instead of starting from the bottom up and filling up the prisons with Petty crimes. And then complaining about not having sufficient space for additional criminals so they just released the back into society with a slap on the wrist and a warning... What a joke. and the only ones laughing are the judges and the lawyers.

    Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk
    Yeah, you're a great one for the whataboutery. There was a case before the courts recently with a family of travelers called Mongans, these poor unfortunate Travelers have been terribly unfortunate, 3 separate incidents of them rear ending other drivers then suing, on this occasion the guy was suing his wife who was driving. The scam is they get a car full of them then rear end an innocent driver, then the family members all sue the family member who was driving. They've made hundreds of thousands of euro out of this and have the audacity to have done it not once but twice on the same roundabout. Scum is what they are and the rest of us are paying for it in our premiums. You can usually spot these cases a mile away.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 18 of 25 FirstFirst ... 81617181920 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment