Register to Comment
Page 237 of 369 FirstFirst ... 137187227235236237238239247287337 ... LastLast
Results 2,361 to 2,370 of 3685
Like Tree1473Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Setantawatchl View Post
    Interesting that you throw your lot in with that holocaust denier also interesting for a non Bds member you have changed your thinking to align with theirs, funny that!

What happens for a one state solution to become a reality
    Israel dismantles it's defences, we would then have a Palestinian Spring you know the rest

Do you really want slaughter on this scale?
    Holocaust agnostic would be the correct term. I know the Hitlerite treatment of the Jews was unjust and gravely so, but I'm not sure what went on exactly. To be honest one of my main interests in these discussions is getting roc_ to turn towards Christ. The thing is though that if really want a Two State Solution the enemy of that is Kalipa but the Zionist Right in the Zionist State. The Zionist backed up Hamas to undermine the PLO and than it got a bit out of hand. Lets remember that it is not the Palestinians who are the aggressors in all this.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Cdebru View Post

You are wrong, normal commercial cremation ovens run on heated air, but the ovens in Auschwitz were not like that they burnt coke and the chimneys issued smoke, as can be seen in the picture above, where the top of the chimney is marked with soot, and as anyone with a chimney knows soot in a chimney can catch fire so it is entirely possible that the chimneys in Auschwitz may at times have had flames but always had smoke when in operation.
    Am I wrong or do you just really really want me to be wrong, so that you can say the holocaust really happened?

Your first sentence is a bit of a give away because you claim that 'normal' cremation ovens run on heated air and that the Auschwitz crematoriums were somehow different because they burnt coke, this shows a clear lack of understanding of how cremation ovens work and that you are attaching special significance to the Auschwitz crematorium ovens.

The cremation ovens at Auschwitz as with all other cremation ovens used hot air, the coke was just the fuel used to create the hot air. The coke fire does not come into direct contact with the bodies themselves, it just produces the heat to cremate the bodies so your claim is technically wrong.

You don't seem to understand the difference between coke and coal, and that coke is derived from coal which has been heated to a high temperature. Or that the constituents that produce the smoke when burning coal are burnt off in the process of making coke, which we would call today a smokeless fuel.

So you are incorrect when you say that a crematorium chimney produces smoke, because that's not how coke or crematoriums work.

You are asking us to observe the smoke coming from the chimney in the picture you provided, I'm not sure if it's my eye sight or computer but I'm not seeing any smoke or flames coming from that chimney? Maybe you can explain why we can't see it? Your eye witnesses claim it looked something like this:

Your actual photograph doesn't look anything like that, and neither do any of the other actual photographs of Auschwitz or the crematoriums. There isn't one single photograph that backs up the eye witness claim that smoke and flames came from the chimneys, and considering the amount of photographs that actually exist of Auschwitz you would have thought that at least one of the people with a camera in their hand upon seeing those smoke and flames (which could be seen for miles around apparently) would have taken a photograph of it?

As for your claim about the light dusting of soot on the one side of the chimney stack, and your claim that it could have caught fire. As I said before what comes from a crematorium chimney are hot gases, much like the exhaust on your car for example. If you go outside and run your finger around the inside of the exhaust you'll end up with a black finger. Yet if you start your car you don't get flames and smoke coming from the exhaust do you, because the combustion takes place in the engine far away from the exhaust much like a cremation oven. So there is likely to be a small amount of carbon in that gas that caused that blacking, but there are still no flames, smoke or human fat that coming from that chimney. Why is that so hard to understand?

You then go on to suggest that the flames were caused by that carbon catching fire like in a house chimney fire, so are you suggesting that the cremation chimneys were constantly on fire or do you think that sounds a bit daft now I've said it back to you?

Quote Originally Posted by Cdebru View Post
    Why do you think the Nazis built 52 ovens in the Auschwitz complex, if there was no mass murder plan, what was the necessity for 52 ovens, why did the manufacturer give advice that bodies could be loaded every 20 minutes ? At a capacity of 3 per hour for 12 hours a day in 52 ovens that is 1872 people per day, that is a very conservative estimate, but even at that why would they need that capacity ?
    They did have 52 muffles, but not at the same time. There were 6 in Auschwitz 1 but these were out of commission by the time the 46 were operational in Birkenau, so the most in use at any one time was 46. Like I said before surely the question is why did they only build 46 if they were planning on murdering most of Eastern Europe in them? Auschwitz was like a small city with more than 100,000 prisoners at it's peak and they were planning to increase that to 200,000 people, it was also the main camp with many satellite camps. During it's operation there were many deaths from Typhus and other causes, and they quickly found that the crematoriums in Auschwitz 1 were not up to the job. So they built more than they needed, and also to take into account the expanding camp.

Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    Holocaust agnostic would be the correct term. I know the Hitlerite treatment of the Jews was unjust and gravely so, but I'm not sure what went on exactly. To be honest one of my main interests in these discussions is getting roc_ to turn towards Christ. The thing is though that if really want a Two State Solution the enemy of that is Kalipa but the Zionist Right in the Zionist State. The Zionist backed up Hamas to undermine the PLO and than it got a bit out of hand. Lets remember that it is not the Palestinians who are the aggressors in all this.
    Another tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist
    All nonsense isn't it convenient that you have a people slaughtered in their millions to have a go at and also make up stuff and have a go at the survivors.

There has been persecution of Jews for thousands of years you guys ain't new it's been done, you are another indoctrinated dullard and there will be many more

Another tinfoil hat conspiracy theorist
    All nonsense isn't it convenient that you have a people slaughtered in their millions to have a go at and also make up stuff and have a go at the survivors.

There has been persecution of Jews for thousands of years you guys ain't new it's been done, you are another indoctrinated dullard and there will be many more
    My ancestors were a muck savage mix of Pict and Viking. From my family that I know about I'm the second person to reach University. In general Jewish people had a better crack of the whip so to speak than my family, than family albeit on my side, on my husband's side it is different, and that is a whole other story, The fact is though that your average European Jew had it much better historically than your average European Pleb and that yes this was a cause of resentment.

Interesting that you throw your lot in with that holocaust denier also interesting for a non Bds member you have changed your thinking to align with theirs, funny that!

What happens for a one state solution to become a reality
    Israel dismantles it's defences, we would then have a Palestinian Spring you know the rest

Do you really want slaughter on this scale?
    I never changed my stance on BDS, you just attributed your own twisted thinking to me.

I always wanted two states, mostly because Israel couldn't be trusted to treat it's minorities fairly.

However Israel with it's expansionists policies has made that impossible and whatever they have will be a disaster.
    I remember saying so a few years ago here and was attacked by L'Chaim and his buddies

Since this 88 year old woman was jailed for denial should Baby Netanyahu Yair be jailed for consorting with the enemy ?

Netanyahu's Son Celebrated on neo-Nazi Website After He Posted anti-Semitic Meme

The son of Israel's prime minister has a new fan, the hate-mongering online blogger Andrew Anglin
    Yair Netanyahu, the son of Israel's prime minister, has a new highly controversial fan: the avowed white supremacist and online blogger Andrew Anglin.
    Anglin runs the neo-Nazi news and commentary website Daily Stormer which currently features a banner praising Netanyahu and declaring the site as "The World's #1 Yair Netanyahu fansite." Daily Stormer has been struggling to find domain names to host the site after U.S. internal domains banned it, and it had recently been dropped from its host in Austria.

The website put up the banner after Yair Netanyahu posted on Facebook a meme laden with anti-Semitic imagery to argue that a conspiracy is behind his family’s growing legal problems.
    The Southern Poverty Law Center describes Anglin as an "infamous for the crudity of his language and his thinking, a contrast to his sophistication as a prolific Internet troll and serial harasser."
    read more:

Netanyahu's son celebrated on neo-Nazi website after he posted anti-Semitic meme - U.S. News - Haaretz.com

Quote Originally Posted by kalipa View Post
    I never changed my stance on BDS, you just attributed your own twisted thinking to me.

I always wanted two states, mostly because Israel couldn't be trusted to treat it's minorities fairly.

However Israel with it's expansionists policies has made that impossible and whatever they have will be a disaster.
    I remember saying so a few years ago here and was attacked by L'Chaim and his buddies
    Why are Israeli minorities not leaving in droves?
    A one state solution which you and the BdS want will mean wholesale slaughter
    Do you really want that?
    Do you not believe the Jews should have a homeland now?

Do you really want that?
    How has the Zionist state treated the Mizarchi or Beta Israel?

Do you really want that?
    Why should they leave their homeland ?

The only one that will commit whole sale slaughter is Israel, in trying to get rid of them.

Jews should be able to share their homeland like the rest of us have to do. Why should they be any different to the rest of the world ?

Quote Originally Posted by kalipa View Post
    Since this 88 year old woman was jailed for denial should Baby Netanyahu Yair be jailed for consorting with the enemy ?

Netanyahu's Son Celebrated on neo-Nazi Website After He Posted anti-Semitic Meme

The son of Israel's prime minister has a new fan, the hate-mongering online blogger Andrew Anglin
    Yair Netanyahu, the son of Israel's prime minister, has a new highly controversial fan: the avowed white supremacist and online blogger Andrew Anglin.
    Anglin runs the neo-Nazi news and commentary website Daily Stormer which currently features a banner praising Netanyahu and declaring the site as "The World's #1 Yair Netanyahu fansite." Daily Stormer has been struggling to find domain names to host the site after U.S. internal domains banned it, and it had recently been dropped from its host in Austria.

The website put up the banner after Yair Netanyahu posted on Facebook a meme laden with anti-Semitic imagery to argue that a conspiracy is behind his family’s growing legal problems.
    The Southern Poverty Law Center describes Anglin as an "infamous for the crudity of his language and his thinking, a contrast to his sophistication as a prolific Internet troll and serial harasser."
    read more:

Netanyahu's son celebrated on neo-Nazi website after he posted anti-Semitic meme - U.S. News - Haaretz.com
    So it would appear you side with the woman and again take a negative Jewish story and post it, you're definitely consistent. Do you support the release of Abrabhim Halawal before you campaign for another young lad to go to prison.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment