Register to Comment
Page 386 of 611 FirstFirst ... 286336376384385386387388396436486 ... LastLast
Results 3,851 to 3,860 of 6101
Like Tree4280Likes

Quote Originally Posted by SeanieFitz View Post
    Hey if you want to believe it then go ahead, believe making things up. No bother, I expect you see him as a beacon of truth and courage, someone to lead you to the promised land. Happy days for you
    Me, I see him as a spoofer, an apologist for Murphy and his crew, someone that tries to convince/mislead gullible people into believing that
    1. what happened at Jobstown was Joan Burtons fault
    2. Paul Murphy is the real victim here
    So its an opinion of yours rather than a verifiable truth. Good, we got there at last.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Mad as Fish View Post
    So its an opinion of yours rather than a verifiable truth. Good, we got there at last.
    I know it was quite long winded, unnecessarily so, however did you perchance read post no 3848?

I know it was quite long winded, unnecessarily so, however did you perchance read post no 3848?
    What's that got to do with it?

What's that got to do with it?
    everything, the exchange was about that stupid post/poster he put attributing a comment to Joan Burton. A comment he cannot substantiate

everything, the exchange was about that stupid post/poster he put attributing a comment to Joan Burton. A comment he cannot substantiate
    Apple in Eden was right, you need a holiday.

Apple in Eden was right, you need a holiday.

read the first line of it, only line of note really

Do I have a link to the quote for Burton - no - and I never claimed I had.

Amongst all these accusations of bare faced lies I note that some posts have been removed from this thread in which a certain politician was decried as being err.... 'unsavoury' shall we say. Apparently they were likely to cause legal difficulties and I'd actually agree with the mods this time round.

Yawn, righteous indignation all round!

what you are admitting to, in your typical longwinded way, is that she didn't say what you said she did, ie you lied!
    Hes trying to muddy the waters with conveyor belt long winded opinions. Like Paul Murphy. Its childish, its what the alt right do, its what dictators do, its what hypocrites do, its what liars do.

But we can all see through it.

Has been said many times in this thread that the longer it goes on and the more this is talked about, the worse the "protesters" will appear.

And its happened. The hole can only be dug deeper from here. So let them bury themselves. It seems to be the only thing they're good at.

This is worth a read. Speaking of an interesting read, anyone read Brenda Powers piece in yesterdays Sunday Times? well worth a look

The real Jobstown: An Cosan - Independent.ie
    Nice bit of context there. Explains why Zappone was at An Cosan. It also makes the Jobstown yobs seem even more mean-spirited. If that's possible at this stage.

As for that attention-seeking rag, the Sindo, it was actually hilarious to read opinion pieces pillioring Murphy and actually having to agree with them! Just goes to show how far over the edge our communist friends have gone.

Hey if you want to believe it then go ahead, believe making things up. No bother, I expect you see him as a beacon of truth and courage, someone to lead you to the promised land. Happy days for you
    Me, I see him as a spoofer, an apologist for Murphy and his crew, someone that tries to convince/mislead gullible people into believing that
    1. what happened at Jobstown was Joan Burtons fault
    2. Paul Murphy is the real victim here
    On the money. I also think Murphy et al are spoofers.

Come the revolution, Murphy and others in the middle classes would be purged. Although I'm sure he'd be happy to go down with SS Megaphone, taking one for Team Stalin as it were.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment