Register to Comment
Page 52 of 114 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast
Like Tree456Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Outlaw101 View Post
    Yes I focused on the arms industry in that thread. There wasn't any point in me focusing on monitoring and restrictions of Muslims because the forum is literally full of people who do nothing but make that argument, no matter the topic. And the State has a confirmed policy of monitoring those people.

I did focus on the ability of the individual to move from Libya and around Turkey without being at least monitored. I also said stuff about his know connections with the biggest recruiter in ISIS. So I did address security issues but main focus on the profiteering that went on by selling arms to Lybia and the middle east and destabilizing the region, i.e the place he had travelled from and probably trained to make the bomb

The right wing extremist is a new phenomena so the appropriate levels of monitoring are not established to be in place. Also an event happened that some people on this forum have been giving tacit support for extreme ideologies. Different issues need to be addressed on the forum, I felt.

If it happened again and the monitoring issues were more established then the issue to be addressed might ************************ to something else.

No two incidents are the same so the issues to be addressed also change.
    Hmm...I don't know.

I'm not sure there is sufficient monitoring, not of Muslims generally, obviously I'm not suggesting that, but of Muslims at risk of being, or likely to be, jihadists. How many of these atrocities now have been carried out by guys "known to the police", but they had given up watching them or had insufficient resources to. The guy who carried out the Manchester attack was practically wearing a t-shirt - "I'm probably a jihadist!" - he had all the signs; apparently regular teenager who suddenly grows a beard, starts wearing Muslim garb, chanting the Koran in the street and visiting Syria, yet he wasn't being monitored.

I've no doubt the police are monitoring guys they consider to be at risk of white or nationalist extremism as well. Don't know if the guy who did this Finsbury attack had done anything to bring himself to their attention though.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

In fairness there is no comparison between Open warfare certain muslim groups are engaging with against kafir and the odd looney revenge attacker. Looking at the news you would almost think they are comparable

Quote Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
    In fairness there is no comparison between Open warfare certain muslim groups are engaging with against kafir and the odd looney revenge attacker. Looking at the news you would almost think they are comparable
    Yep, but the MSM & the libloons are desperately trying to encourage this narrative.

I suppose, when they have little to fck all else to go on to justify their shrieking they will aptly cling to this very rare event like flies to sh1t.

Some of the exaggerated commentary about so called far right elements round here today would make many a conspiracy theorist blush.

Ironically, many of these same individuals banging on about the need to monitor the far right are the same arseh01es who have a very sanguine view when it comes to islamists.

Yeah right, the sky is falling in all of a sudden because one looney decides to have a go at handful of muslims, yet hundreds dead in Europe over the past few years is met with the stance that anyone concerned by that is over reacting.

Drop dead you fcking hypocritical tossers.

Quote Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
    Normally we get "motive unclear", "mental health issues" when an incident occurs, last night CNN and Sky were announcing with some glee very early that this was "far right terror".

Quote Originally Posted by johnny365 View Post
    Normally we get "motive unclear", "mental health issues" when an incident occurs, last night CNN and Sky were announcing with some glee very early that this was "far right terror".
    very noticeable

if this guy was so involved with some far right organisation and was thinking straight
    why on earth drive a van into people when reason would tell you you are going to get caught
    and possibly murdered by the crowd,how does that work

Quote Originally Posted by johnny365 View Post
    Even at this stage it is not clear that any attack took place.

It may well still turn out to be a genuine accident ( though I doubt it ) and the lovely Mosque going Muslims decided to kick the shyte out of the driver.
    I have no doubt the Brit cops will bend over backwards to screw some innocent to show the towelheads how much they love them so we will probably never know the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by popular1 View Post
    very noticeable

if this guy was so involved with some far right organisation and was thinking straight
    why on earth drive a van into people when reason would tell you you are going to get caught
    and possibly murdered by the crowd,how does that work
    Man is clearly mentally ill, not mentioned in this case by the media, but in earlier attacks that were clearly ISIS, we had the usual motives unclear and mental health mentions.

Sky on about protection of mosques today as if some vast network of anti Muslim terrorists and plots had been uncovered, when it was clear this was one lone lunatic. No mention that the mosque in question was a den of hate for many years.

Quote Originally Posted by Levellers View Post
    I see faux tough guy Tommy Robinson wants to set up militias on the lines of Loyalist death squads.

https://www.facebook.com/crimesbrita...9734347311033/
    People like you are dangerous. TR did not encourage or take part in what you're implying. You're just another paric trying to spread fake news.

Challenges anyone to give him just one example of him ever inciting hate or violence ever.
    Last edited by cunnyfunt; 20th June 2017 at 02:58 AM.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment