Register to Comment
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
Like Tree125Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Wagmore View Post
    As I say----zero solutions other than those that involve concealed heads and sand.
    Not so. I've already made a few suggestions on these threads. Internment is one of the dumbest solutions.

Again, here's somebody who puts her life on the line for her cause. She also has a few suggestions.

"Dawa" by Ayaan Hirsi Ali - The Intelligent Conservative

” The ultimate goal is “to destroy the political institutions of a free society and replace them with Shariah.” It is a “never-ending process,”.. “It ends when an Islamic utopia is achieved. Shariah everywhere!”
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Half Nelson View Post
    Not so. I've already made a few suggestions on these threads.
    Would like to hear those solutions. Genuinely.

Quote Originally Posted by Happycamping View Post
    Would like to hear those solutions. Genuinely.
    Here's a start -
    What about "Ireland and Luxembourg"? They "don't get touched".

I would agree with your point on sharia law. That would be a good start.

Quote Originally Posted by Happycamping View Post
    I would agree with your point on sharia law. That would be a good start.
    Sharia Law lies at the heart of the mission of Islamic Extremism. The ECHR judged "the institution of Sharia law and a theocratic regime, .. incompatible with the requirements of a democratic society."
    If we value Democracy then we should make a clear statement that anything that runs counter to Democracy will not be tolerated. The UK has already blinked in the face of Sharia and is now facing a rearguard action, having given hope to those who want an end to democracy.Theresa May hails ‘benefits’ of Sharia
    Banning Sharia and its promotion is a win-win. It would deny oxygen to the extremists while allowing moderate Muslims to practise their faith as normal.

In short - it would set the tone for the West's relationship with Islam.

Sharia Law lies at the heart of the mission of Islamic Extremism. The ECHR judged "the institution of Sharia law and a theocratic regime, .. incompatible with the requirements of a democratic society."
    If we value Democracy then we should make a clear statement that anything that runs counter to Democracy will not be tolerated. The UK has already blinked in the face of Sharia and is now facing a rearguard action, having given hope to those who want an end to democracy.Theresa May hails ‘benefits’ of Sharia
    Banning Sharia and its promotion is a win-win. It would deny oxygen to the extremists while allowing moderate Muslims to practise their faith as normal.

In short - it would set the tone for the West's relationship with Islam.
    So why is there no political will in England to tackle it?

Not so. I've already made a few suggestions on these threads. Internment is one of the dumbest solutions.

Again, here's somebody who puts her life on the line for her cause. She also has a few suggestions.

"Dawa" by Ayaan Hirsi Ali - The Intelligent Conservative
    Have always been impressed with Hirsi Ali. Proper feminist heroine who has certainly walked the walk in facing down these Islamofascists. Hope for America but reading the article confirms my suspicion that Europe is done.Unlike America, line has been crossed in Europe and again, have to ask, what is the credible solution that doesn't involve banging up the extremists

Sitting idly by would appear to be the thought-out position of many EU politicians. In fact, I won't be at all surprised if I learn that some bean counter has done the sums regarding the acceptable numbers of dead.

The simple test is - do they act or react?
    Yes it seems as though our leaders don't care much. As why should they when they have no fear of being stabbed or blown up, what with their 24/7 armed guard. It's time an individual/party stood up for the rights of citizens. A party which takes into account the disastrous immigration and asylum system in Ireland would get my vote.

We the people must act before our inaction is used against us!
    Last edited by JD_PN17; 7th June 2017 at 06:59 PM.

Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment