Register to Comment
Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 613
Like Tree513Likes
  1. #1
    sport02 sport02 is offline
    sport02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    20,624

    Two French police officers shot in Paris.

    Sky News Breaking
    French police source says one officer has been killed and another has been wounded in a shooting in Paris

    French police say shooting in the Champs-Elysees area of Paris in which one police officer has been killed was probably "a terrorist act"
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #2
    PC Principle PC Principle is offline
    PC Principle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    2,293

    Quote Originally Posted by sport02 View Post
    Sky News Breaking
    French police source says one officer has been killed and another has been wounded in a shooting in Paris

    French police say shooting in the Champs-Elysees area of Paris in which one police officer has been killed was probably "a terrorist act"
    I'm just worried about that backlash that happens right after every Moslem terror attack.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #3
    gijoe gijoe is offline
    gijoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    16,239

    Another day another member of the 'religion of peace' succumbs to the 'mental health' virus sweeping the adherents of that religion. Can we not develop a vaccine??
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #4
    troll account troll account is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    659

    Vote for le pen
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #5
    Sailor Sailor is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    55,182

    Sky now reporting 1 policeman and 1 attacker killed, 1 policeman injured.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #6
    gijoe gijoe is offline
    gijoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    16,239

    Quote Originally Posted by PC Principle View Post
    I'm just worried about that backlash that happens right after every Moslem terror attack.
    Totally.....and feck the actual victims!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #7
    blinding blinding is online now

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    7,226

    I hope this is not another Multicultural attack..............
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #8
    Catalpast Catalpast is offline
    Catalpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    17,161

    Cant do Le Pen's vote any harm

    Talking about shooting yourself in the foot!
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #9
    gijoe gijoe is offline
    gijoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    16,239

    Quote Originally Posted by Catalpast View Post
    Cant do Le Pen's vote any harm

    Talking about shooting yourself in the foot!
    False flag operation conspiracy theory in 3, 2,1......
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #10
    troll account troll account is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2017
    Posts
    659

    Le pen will put manners on these muslim [email protected]
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 1 of 62 1231151 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment