Register to Comment
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 142
Like Tree102Likes
  1. #21
    Ratio Et Fides Ratio Et Fides is offline
    Ratio Et Fides's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    20,070

    There are reasons that we are being constantly bombarded with these stories in order to make Southern Irish people ashamed of the blood in their arteries and veins. One is to discourage people from having children, another is to accept massive levels of immigration which will fundamentally the nature of society here forever and than of course disconnecting people from their past which has the effect of also disconnecting them a concern for the future of their people. If you question this process you get horror stories thrown in your face as if they will justify in anyway the consequences of what is happening here.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #22
    Catalpast Catalpast is offline
    Catalpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,168

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinnerBot No.32564844524 View Post
    It get's worse:



    What a country...still ruled by the same establishment who dotted the land with the mass graves of children murdered and raped.
    FFS!

    This refers to events before the First World War!

    The indentures seen by the Sunday Independent are dated between 1895 and 1914.

    It would have been pretty normal for the time
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #23
    Catalpast Catalpast is offline
    Catalpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,168

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    There are reasons that we are being constantly bombarded with these stories in order to make Southern Irish people ashamed of the blood in their arteries and veins. One is to discourage people from having children, another is to accept massive levels of immigration which will fundamentally the nature of society here forever and than of course disconnecting people from their past which has the effect of also disconnecting them a concern for the future of their people. If you question this process you get horror stories thrown in your face as if they will justify in anyway the consequences of what is happening here.
    It is to psychologically prepare the Masses for the forthcoming Abortion Referendum

    As the Church is likely to be the only National Body to oppose Abortion

    - then the Strategy here is to vilify it as much as possible in advance of the vote been taken...
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #24
    tsarbomb tsarbomb is offline
    tsarbomb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    3,834

    Quote Originally Posted by Franzoni View Post
    Cumann na nGaedhael/Fine Gael and Fianna Fail must of known about it as both parties have strong farming backgrounds within them and it was still going on until at least the 1960's from the Liveline show of few months back ..... one commentator mentioned he tried to leave a farm he was sent to from the industrial school he was in to join the Defence forces but he nearly failed the medical inspection as he was malnourished from being underfed from his time on the farm...

    I don't know how you see it as disgusting as it's historical fact ....you have admitted yourself it went on and are only now admitting it went on post 1895-1914 which you had previously denied.......

    He also said he was threatened by the family about wanting to leave and that was the reason had to get offside on the QT...
    Your post is full of lies and misrepresentations of what I have already posted.

    1. Never denied that political parties knew about it. They certainly did, along with much of the rest of the country who voted for these parties time and time again.
    2. Never denied that this happened post-1914.
    3. What is disgusting is using these people's suffering (some of whom died before the foundation of the state) as a tool to attack the two most popular political parties in the state with as the op has done.
    4. References to Liveline and mysterious and long-running ruling cabals does not help your case in the slightest.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #25
    ShinnerBot No.32564844524 ShinnerBot No.32564844524 is offline
    ShinnerBot No.32564844524's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,830

    Quote Originally Posted by PBP voter View Post
    PIRA used to kneecap children.

    500 children shot or beaten by paramilitaries since 1990 - The Irish News

    Also the PIRA used to give parents the option of sending their kids to these places or they would blow away their kneecaps.

    They also put many children in these places by making children orphans.

    Son of Jean McConville tells of abuse by Fr Brendan Smyth
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushroom View Post
    You're being a bit hard on him!

    On his own admission he's a Shinnerbot, thus he almost certainly has a lower than average IQ and probably thinks that Limerick is in the 6 Counties.

    And the graves that he blathered about are probably those of the "disappeared" - two perfectly understandable mistakes for any run-of-the-mill Shinner to have made.
    Quote Originally Posted by LISTOWEL MAN View Post
    "Sometimes the abuser can be so manipulative that sometimes the victim can feel they enjoyed it "

    what Gerry Adams said to Mairia Cahill
    Quote Originally Posted by Ceartgoleor View Post
    MORE mass graves here if you are really interested? Somehow I doubt it.

    You cant blame the taigs on this! It's the Socialist atheists this time the same ones leading the FAKE agenda in Ireland today!

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mass_g...ass_executions
    Quote Originally Posted by LISTOWEL MAN View Post
    i was thinking she was murdered because she knew too much not because she was a tout

    her county's equivalent of slab murphy got rid of her etc
    Quote Originally Posted by Mushroom View Post
    You're surely not referring to the man with the steel rimmed glasses and beard who at different times has been Fidel's, Nelson's, Muammar's, Tony's, Martin's, Bertie's and Bill's bestest buddy?
    Whataboutery!

    Wither I'd be a shinner or a martian, it doesn't change the INDUSTRIAL scale of RAPE and MURDER that went ignored by those who profited so handsomely from it.

    That you'll jump to such desperate comparisons in the defense of the catholic rape machine says doesn't reflect kindly upon any regard for victims you might claim. That you'd engage in whataboutery to avert your gaze from nuns murdering babies and priests raping boys as rich farmers look on says everything about the sick state you stand for.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #26
    Franzoni Franzoni is offline
    Franzoni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    13,512

    Quote Originally Posted by tsarbomb View Post
    Your post is full of lies and misrepresentations of what I have already posted.

    1. Never denied that political parties knew about it. They certainly did, along with much of the rest of the country who voted for these parties time and time again.
    2. Never denied that this happened post-1914.
    3. What is disgusting is using these people's suffering (some of whom died before the foundation of the state) as a tool to attack the two most popular political parties in the state with as the op has done.
    4. References to Liveline and mysterious and long-running ruling cabals does not help your case in the slightest.

    Don't need a case the Liveline reference is fact......

    People see for themselves who is trying to call the the shots and the grubby scams hence the massive protests and the malteser being told to shove his water meters up his hole along the latest attempt by the penguins to control womens healthcare needs causing massive controversy......

    The likes of Shinnerbot needs to do nothing ...you windowlickers are doing all the running for him........
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #27
    Catalpast Catalpast is offline
    Catalpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    15,168

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinnerBot No.32564844524 View Post
    Whataboutery!

    Wither I'd be a shinner or a martian, it doesn't change the INDUSTRIAL scale of RAPE and MURDER that went ignored by those who profited so handsomely from it.

    That you'll jump to such desperate comparisons in the defense of the catholic rape machine says doesn't reflect kindly upon any regard for victims you might claim. That you'd engage in whataboutery to avert your gaze from nuns murdering babies and priests raping boys as rich farmers look on says everything about the sick state you stand for.
    That is absolutely ridiculous

    The nuns murdered no babies

    - a tiny number of priests abused their position to abuse kids

    That of course must be condemned

    And of course the vast majority of religious abused no one

    As you well know
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #28
    TheWolf TheWolf is offline
    TheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    4,529

    Poor Fianna Fail, not content with ignoring child sex abuse for decades, they even had child rapists as members.

    https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j...lITgvL9ANO-_aw
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #29
    ShinnerBot No.32564844524 ShinnerBot No.32564844524 is offline
    ShinnerBot No.32564844524's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    3,830

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWolf View Post
    Poor Fianna Fail, not content with ignoring child sex abuse for decades, they even had child rapists as members.

    https://www.google.ie/url?sa=t&rct=j...lITgvL9ANO-_aw
    No crime is a crime when criminals run the state.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #30
    tonic tonic is online now

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    44,447

    Quote Originally Posted by ShinnerBot No.32564844524 View Post
    No crime is a crime when criminals run the state.
    FF active in 1914, bejesus.

    You're some tit.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment