Register to Comment
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
Like Tree277Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Talbot View Post
    So were you suspicious that the entire coverage of the Ryan Commission and before that Laffoy was a fake news story covered by the international and national press, radio and TV for over ten years without being rumbled?

And that the judiciary, victims of abuse, the orders themselves and senior clergy in the RCC were all in on a big scam calculated to confuse you?
    I only asked about the functioning of the redress scheme that is all, again thank you for the information.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by amsterdemmetje View Post
    Doesn't surprise me in the least that you are among the faithful and also among the doubters and demeanors of the abused having seen you in action on the Maurice McCabe thread throwing around innuendo and mistruths.
    Now now Amster, every challenge you posed to me on the McCabe thread l answered.

Quote Originally Posted by redmonite View Post
    Now now Amster, every challenge you posed to me on the McCabe thread l answered.
    Indeed you did with lies and innuendo as i said .

Atheist Ireland

@atheistie

Australia's Anglican church gets 1,115 child abuse complaints. "More than 1,100 complaints of child sexual abuse... fb.me/7LRgUdV3t

1:10 AM - 19 Mar 2017

Australia's Anglican church gets 1,115 child abuse complaints - BBC News

Victims have named 569 church figures who sexually abused more than 1,000 children, an inquiry hears.

Twitter
    @

It will be interesting to see what Australia does in response to the widespread criminality among clerics of whatever order or denomination.

I have a feeling it won't be along the lines of paying out redress on these organisations' behalf and then whimpering occasionally every few years afterwards when it is pointed out that the orders themselves are carrying on business as usual while ignoring their debts.

I hope they proscribe a number of organisations who have featured in the abuse investigations there and hammer them.

Quote Originally Posted by amsterdemmetje View Post
    Indeed you did with lies and innuendo as i said .
    Correct, that's what you said alright!

Twitter
    @

The RCC in the USA have paid out $4.2 to victims of sexual abuse in the past 3 years,perhaps the Irish Govt should do likewise with help from the RCC who 'helped themselves' to a few pounds along the way.

Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 41495051
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment