Register to Comment
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 168
Like Tree159Likes
  1. #1
    realistic1 realistic1 is offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,930

    Advocates of mass immigration should show us real leadership, not just words.

    The current mass immigration into the EU is now a daily occurrence on our media. We have all heard numerous Commentators, Politicians, NGO/Charity leaders, Religious leaders and Celebrities advocating for immigrants and condemning the lack of action by EU States etc. My question is apart from talk, have these advocates of mass immigration actually taken in immigrants/refugees into their homes or made large donations to help the plight of Refugees/ immigrants? If these advocates want EU Citizens to be more accommodating to immigrants/refugees, they themselves have to show leadership and actually show their commitment to what they advocate. The below is one of the few examples of genuine help from these advocates. Would be interested to see more examples.

    Have any P.ie posters helped Refugees/immigrants?

    Celebrities Fed Up with Refugee Crisis
    Last edited by realistic1; 13th October 2016 at 08:38 PM.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #2
    Fractional Reserve Fractional Reserve is offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    8,261

    Half of them are moralistic bluffers and the other half are bulshyting narcissists that love the sound of their own voice ,also most of them are nimby's

    Quote Originally Posted by realistic1 View Post
    The current mass immigration into the EU is now a daily occurrence on our media. We have all heard numerous Commentators, Politicians, NGO/Charity leaders, Religious leaders and Celebrities advocating for immigrants and condemning the lack of action by EU States etc. My question is apart from talk, have these advocates of mass immigration actually taken in immigrants/refugees into their homes or made large donations to help the plight of Refugees/ immigrants? If these advocates want EU Citizens to be more accommodating to immigrants/refugees, they themselves have to show leadership and actually show their commitment to what they advocate. The below is one of the few examples of genuine help from these advocates. Would be interested to see more examples. While I am at it have any P.ie posters helped Refugees/immigrants?

    Celebrities Fed Up with Refugee Crisis
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #3
    storybud1 storybud1 is offline
    storybud1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    5,898

    Fooking laughing my T1ts off at the big banner in front of the Stage at Electric Picnic,

    "Welcome refugees" ,,

    Ehh, except that 90% plus of the crowd won't be welcoming even one refugee into their middle class neighbourhoods. It is nauseating watching all these muppets self aggrandise their faux moral superiority when in reality it is working class towns and areas that will be fighting for school places, social houses,etc.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #4
    realistic1 realistic1 is offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    11,930

    Quote Originally Posted by storybud1 View Post
    Fooking laughing my T1ts off at the big banner in front of the Stage at Electric Picnic,

    "Welcome refugees" ,,

    Ehh, except that 90% plus of the crowd won't be welcoming even one refugee into their middle class neighbourhoods. It is nauseating watching all these muppets self aggrandise their faux moral superiority when in reality it is working class towns and areas that will be fighting for school places, social houses,etc.
    The single Millionaire Pakistani Consultant living at the end of their cul de sac, will help them think they are living in a Multi-cultural society
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #5
    Truth.ie Truth.ie is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    30,813

    Real refugees should be made welcome and stay only for the duration of the war.

    Bogus asylume seekers, illegal immigrants and economic refugees need to be booted out.

    Its important that the distiction is made between real refugees and the thousands of bogus ones who came in the last 20 years.
    If there is no room to take in refugees then the blame lies with those who facilitated the bogus ones.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #6
    ShoutingIsLeadership ShoutingIsLeadership is offline
    ShoutingIsLeadership's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    47,764

    That's it lads, let it all out
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #7
    Ratio Et Fides Ratio Et Fides is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    25,962

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth.ie View Post
    Real refugees should be made welcome and stay only for the duration of the war.

    Bogus asylume seekers, illegal immigrants and economic refugees need to be booted out.

    Its important that the distiction is made between real refugees and the thousands of bogus ones who came in the last 20 years.
    If there is no room to take in refugees then the blame lies with those who facilitated the bogus ones.
    Patriarch Ignatius Aphrem II of Antioch the Spiritual leader of the Non-Chalcedonian Orthodox in Syria has pleaded with Europe to very, very, very carefully vet who they let in from his country and warned that the way things have been handled though it might seem loving and humane could well just produce greater evil.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #8
    Taidhg Gaelach Taidhg Gaelach is offline
    Taidhg Gaelach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    11,878

    Quote Originally Posted by storybud1 View Post
    Fooking laughing my T1ts off at the big banner in front of the Stage at Electric Picnic,

    "Welcome refugees" ,,

    Ehh, except that 90% plus of the crowd won't be welcoming even one refugee into their middle class neighbourhoods. It is nauseating watching all these muppets self aggrandise their faux moral superiority when in reality it is working class towns and areas that will be fighting for school places, social houses,etc.

    That crowd actually do welcome refugees and immigrants - but only as their sub minimum wage house cleaners, gardeners and general dogs bodies. They will certainly not be sending their children to the same schools - perish the thought.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #9
    Truth.ie Truth.ie is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    30,813

    Quote Originally Posted by Ratio Et Fides View Post
    Patriarch Ignatius Aphrem II of Antioch the Spiritual leader of the Non-Chalcedonian Orthodox in Syria has pleaded with Europe to be very, very, very carefully vet who they let in his country and warned that the way things have been handled though it might seem loving and humane could well just produce greater evil.
    There was a poster on this site a few years ago asking for advice. He had befriended a Syrian man who was trying to get irish asylum for his family in Syria. They were Christians.....they were refused asylum. They appealed and lost.
    They shold not have even bothered applying legally, and instead should have just came over illegaly. Claiming to be Muslims of course.
    Illegality is being rewarded and those who apply legally are being fobbed off.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #10
    Ratio Et Fides Ratio Et Fides is offline

    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    25,962

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth.ie View Post
    There was a poster on this site a few years ago asking for advice. He had befriended a Syrian man who was trying to get irish asylum for his family in Syria. They were Christians.....they were refused asylum. They appealed and lost.
    They shold not have even bothered applying legally, and instead should have just came over illegaly. Claiming to be Muslims of course.
    Illegality is being rewarded and those who apply legally are being fobbed off.
    I know of a case of someone being refused asylum or whatever in the ROI basically because of her family being involved in the Iraqi Baathist government- and yet Muslim Brotherhood people have been given citizenship? The whole thing is extremely sinister.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment