Register to Comment
Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree159Likes

Well, I think any rational person will agree that we need to have harmony and peace between the races. We can never have that while we allow the Ziomatrix to pile all the races in on top of each other. As with good neighbors, there needs to be a respectful distance. Europe should not be helping the Ziomatrix to bomb and destroy African and Muslim countries and force their populations into Europe to work as cheap labour. That is racism at its most genocidal. We need to stop the NATO attacks on Africa and the Muslim world, and help those countries to rebuild. Their young people should not be here working in coffee shops or handing out toilet paper in pubs - they should be at home rebuilding their countries. Europe needs to pay them compensation for NATO war crimes, so that they can use that compensation to rebuild.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by realistic1 View Post
    The current mass immigration into the EU is now a daily occurrence on our media. We have all heard numerous Commentators, Politicians, NGO/Charity leaders, Religious leaders and Celebrities advocating for immigrants and condemning the lack of action by EU States etc. My question is apart from talk, have these advocates of mass immigration actually taken in immigrants/refugees into their homes or made large donations to help the plight of Refugees/ immigrants? If these advocates want EU Citizens to be more accommodating to immigrants/refugees, they themselves have to show leadership and actually show their commitment to what they advocate. The below is one of the few examples of genuine help from these advocates. Would be interested to see more examples. While I am at it have any P.ie posters helped Refugees/immigrants?

Celebrities Fed Up with Refugee Crisis
    The word mass should rarely be used unless capitalised and preceded by, going to , at or coming from.

Quote Originally Posted by Truth.ie View Post
    There was a poster on this site a few years ago asking for advice. He had befriended a Syrian man who was trying to get irish asylum for his family in Syria. They were Christians.....they were refused asylum. They appealed and lost.
    They shold not have even bothered applying legally, and instead should have just came over illegaly. Claiming to be Muslims of course.
    Illegality is being rewarded and those who apply legally are being fobbed off.
    You have the horrific situation at the moment where the Mandaeans who literally suffered a genocidal campaign from Takferi scum pouring across the border to Iraq from Saudi Arabia and have this very deep rooted instinctive pacifism are being driven out Sweden. Anybody who really knows Middle Easterners knows that some are the greatest people you could ever come across and some are the scum who make the filth of Ulster look like Saints. The Patriarch has every right to hate Europeans given our governments' support for the Jihadist contras however he spoke basic Christian charity. The whole sentimental nonsense peddled by the open borders crowd needs to be exposed for what it is. It isnt the "nice" option.

Quote Originally Posted by former wesleyan View Post
    The word mass should rarely be used unless capitalised and preceded by, going to , at or coming from.
    maybe where you live in a leafy suburb,

in my town, it is ,

Schools
    Banks
    Post Offices
    Money transfer shops
    GP surgeries
    Dole Office

but hey ! I bought my place well before the boom, it is still in negative equity thanks to low demand,

Town up the road has no social housing, I would be retiring at this stage if I bought there,

It is just reality, all the pontificating and shouty "human rights" bollixology come from leafy burbs, not the coal face !

It used to be the opposite years ago,, but sure that would be ray-cist, anti immigration, right wing loons, etc, (not the Luvvie crowd that so confuse ability to solve anything with soundbites)

The biggest nimbys in this Country are the ones from D4 screaming for more mass 3rd world immigration into working class IRISH towns,

ehh, FOOK THAT HOMEGROWN DISCRIMINATION ,

JK Rowling is one of the worst of these #refugeeswelcome bores. She's a multi-millionaire who will never have to live near a muslim ghetto.

The same people who love the wars that create the refugees (who want to wreck their countries) are then the same people who claim to love the refugees and their rights the most.

Obama has created the refugee crisis, he is also a mouthpiece for mass immigration of his refugees into Europe. I have also noticed people who want to end the wars, who want the sovereignty of countries respected who are also against mass immigration into Europe.

Those against mass immigration need to incorporate anti-NATO anti-War ideology into their protest, they need to impress that they are sovereigntists first and foremost, wanting to respect THEIR sovereignty over there and OUR sovereignty over here. The Usraeli wars need to be aggressively linked to the refugee/mass-immigration issue every chance (although getting the media to show that message or allow it to be communicated would be another challenge altogether).

Quote Originally Posted by realistic1 View Post
    The current mass immigration into the EU is now a daily occurrence on our media. We have all heard numerous Commentators, Politicians, NGO/Charity leaders, Religious leaders and Celebrities advocating for immigrants and condemning the lack of action by EU States etc. My question is apart from talk, have these advocates of mass immigration actually taken in immigrants/refugees into their homes or made large donations to help the plight of Refugees/ immigrants? If these advocates want EU Citizens to be more accommodating to immigrants/refugees, they themselves have to show leadership and actually show their commitment to what they advocate. The below is one of the few examples of genuine help from these advocates. Would be interested to see more examples. While I am at it have any P.ie posters helped Refugees/immigrants?

Celebrities Fed Up with Refugee Crisis
    So any takers or suggestions? Surely some of the RTE presenters have housed refugees? These are the people that wag their fingers and complain that the negative reaction to refugees/immigrant is shocking etc. I expect they are now siting at the kitchen table with some engineers,doctors etc. Refugees, having a scrumptious breakfast, and talking about the shocking humanitarian crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by ShoutingIsLeadership View Post
    That's it lads, let it all out
    I take it you have invited a 20 year old male immigrant/refugee into your home?

People only mix well when they have a similar level of education and respect for society.

The most this thread proves is that neither side in this argument knows the difference between a refugee and an asylum seeker

Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment