Register to Comment
Page 2 of 1147 FirstFirst 1234 12 52 102 502 1002 ... LastLast
Like Tree3820Likes

Quote Originally Posted by stopdoingstuff View Post
    Yeah, truly perverted men who are in the grip of the culture of death. I wonder do they see that by legitimising the murder of the young, they are legitimising their own murder when they get too old and too costly.
    Nail on the head.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

I pray for the women who do such a thing and I hope that God heals the very deep wounds that must come with the knowledge that one has killed one's own child for the sake of convenience.

As for those who profit from it- the doctors, the traders in body parts, the clinics- they are the Eichmanns and Mengeles of this generation. The most charitable I can be is to hope that they someday realize how wrong they are and how much evil they are doing.
    One can only hope the woman doesn't really exist and that this is just another pro-abortion journalistic fantasy, designed to keep the Repeal campaign in the headlines.

James Corden? Is there anything more creepy than a male feminist shítlib.

Quote Originally Posted by raspberry tea View Post
    .Its all about sex and money now,not so much about family or making the sacrifice to do the right thing....Note how many people are having families now,most people only care about having a new shiny juggernaut of a car than another baby,thats why so many families are having less children - or none at all,its all consumerism bulls*t...
    In the long run this leads to slavery. When these old and childless people get too old to look after themselves and there is a 1:1 ratio of workers to non-workers, these people will be tossed into a state run home, where anything can happen to them and probably will.

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor View Post
    One can only hope the woman doesn't really exist and that this is just another pro-abortion journalistic fantasy, designed to keep the Repeal campaign in the headlines.
    That reminds me- I forgot to troll them. Brb.

That reminds me- I forgot to troll them. Brb.
    Does it not seem a little strange that they are heading off for 48 hours on a Saturday morning? Are the clinics working 24/7 these days?

Does it not seem a little strange that they are heading off for 48 hours on a Saturday morning? Are the clinics working 24/7 these days?
    I suppose they wanted to catch a game.

The electorate do not care about abortion. The recovery of FF in the polls is solid proof of this.

FF always took a pragmatic, cynical route on abortion and kicked the can as far down the road as they could. They knew it was a media issue and the public did not give a rat's ass about it.

The brits have a lot of irish children to abort,they must really enjoy their job....Cromwell used to deal with the irish by breeding them out with the blacks,now these abortionists pretend to ''care'' about our women,when really they are offering no real solutions,its just death...

It is very rarely an easy decision by a woman.

Distinct lack of compassion here thus far.

As a populace, we are very clued in to the arguments on both sides and the (rarely discussed) middle ground on this issue.

And, mostly, we are entrenched . I'd add that any movemeny by me in the conservative direction is not as a result of the meeja.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment