Register to Comment
Page 1984 of 3647 FirstFirst ... 98414841884193419741982198319841985198619942034208424842984 ... LastLast
Results 19,831 to 19,840 of 36463
Like Tree12248Likes

Quote Originally Posted by The_SR View Post
    You are deluded. The 8th is gone. Its only a question of what replaces it.
    I hope you are correct.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Half Nelson View Post
    Anybody who casts their vote based on any proposed legislation is a fool.

LV and MM have already referenced SH in their justification for abortion on demand. SH was 17 weeks pregnant.
    12 weeks is just the start, once protection is removed the pro-abortion lobby will be looking for 20 weeks and then 24 weeks and will be heading down the road of aborting all babies with down syndrome and similar special needs and the gruesome partial birth abortion will be a daily occurrence in Irish Hospitals. We will catch up the UK quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by Maranatha View Post
    Your hatred for the unborn is quite apparent in this post.. nothing like a real image to bring out the true feelings you have inside, eh?
    And that's nothing like a real image, it's a cartoon. If it was real, all you'd be seeing is a woman's stomach with a slight paunch, but antis like yourself don't care about women or girls.

Quote Originally Posted by MsDaisyC View Post
    And that's nothing like a real image, it's a cartoon. If it was real, all you'd be seeing is a woman's stomach with a slight paunch, but antis like yourself don't care about women or girls.
    Unborn children, can be girls as well, but the abortion lobby only care about their life's went it suits. It is also silent on gender selection abortion, so again only when it suits its agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullstory View Post
    Unborn children, can be girls as well, but the abortion lobby only care about their life's went it suits. It is also silent on gender selection abortion, so again only when it suits its agenda.
    What has that to do with the Iona billboard being a fake?

It has everything to do with caring for girls including unborn girls!

Quote Originally Posted by Half Nelson View Post
    Just when you think it can't get worse.

You're not tuned in at all, are you?

May I suggest you try reading a little before continuing to make a total ass of yourself.
    We are not removing all protection of the unborn. We are removing a clause from the constitution and dealing with the issue via legislation.

There is a fundamebtal dishonesty on your side of the debate.

Twitter
    @

As I've pointed out before even the stance and use of the term 'unborn' is a misnomer. What the anti-choice crew are agitating for is retention of religious doctrine in the constitution.

They aren't talking about the rights of the 'unborn' at all but the rights of 'the conceived'. Savitta Halappanavar's 'unborn' have been forgotten in that they are the children she and Praveen will now never have because her life was forfeit for a pregnancy which Irish law combined with superstition actually killed her.

In the 'safest country for maternal health' apparently.

Quote Originally Posted by Manstein View Post
    As it stands there is not a snowballs chance in hell of the 8th Amendment being repealed. Every party is divided and I see no semblance of a Repeal campaign. Younger people are not remotely as engaged as they were for the SSM referendum. If the electorate were not willing to trust politicians on the Oireachtas Inquiries or on abolishing the Seanad do people seriously believe they will leave abortion legislation in their hands? I am pro-repeal but I intend to have a large bet on the No campaign winning easily.Anyone know if the bookies are offering odds yet. I cant find any so far.
    You can get 9/4 on that (no change)
    2/7 on removal or change on the 8th.

Quote Originally Posted by Fullstory View Post
    It has everything to do with caring for girls including unborn girls!
    It's about fetishising the unborn and demonising women and girls.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment