Register to Comment
Page 266 of 267 FirstFirst ... 166216256264265266267 LastLast
Results 2,651 to 2,660 of 2663
Like Tree1365Likes

I was encouraged by your post. I had a similar experience. Thanks.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Carlos Danger View Post
    He has extensive information about the blacks, and how they have invaded Blanchardstown Shopping Centre.
    Um... what?

Quote Originally Posted by wrongmary View Post
    Um... what?
    Check it out....

Quote Originally Posted by wrongmary View Post
    Calling out for some help here. I think I've read everything available about Maynooth scandals and the involvement of the former president (Ledwith). I've noticed that in all the other cases, specific acts and details are referenced. With Ledwith there was nothing but subjective reports concerning sexual orientation, perceived favoritism, and other lifestyle issues. I realize that the 2 settled cases wouldn't have information online because of the condition of confidentiality in those agreements. Nearly every search result insinuates other bad things had definitely taken place. Dig deeper and again, you find vague references to his inappropriateness, especially as president, but nothing more. I did find an abundance of schadenfreude.

Can anyone suggest where I might find the damning evidence against Ledwith? If you have any information at all regarding the above, I would be so grateful if you would share with me via private message. Thanks in advance.
    He was the lad who legged it off to California to become a new agey guru? To be honest most of the products of Maynooth come across to me effeminate new agey gurus as opposed to Soldiers of Christ.

Quote Originally Posted by The Field Marshal View Post
    It is sad that you must desecrate normal love between two women.

Hard to blame you I suppose with a so called "gay" culture in the ascendant.
    He knows that have an especial devotion to St Perpetua and St Felicity so he was posting that deliberately to upset me. The account of their martyrdom is one of the most interesting pieces of Pre-Nicene Christian literature. Some scholars even believe that it was written by the great Tertullian.

The goings on at Maynooth seem in step with the Vatican ....

Gianluigi Nuzziís Original Sin went on sale Thursday. At a news conference, Nuzzi said his lawyers had hand-delivered a copy to the Vaticanís criminal prosecutor, saying at least one of the seminarians was a minor at the time of the alleged escapades.
    The Vatican didnít immediately comment.
    Bombshell new book alleges underage gay sex in Vatican dorm, shady banking

The book reproduces documents from the Vaticanís scandal-marred bank, showing multimillion-dollar accounts in the names of Popes Paul VI and John Paul II and their private secretaries. And it alleges that hidden powers in the Vatican were blocking the reforms of Pope Francis and his predecessor, Benedict XVI.
    The book delves into the case of one of the Vaticanís biggest mysteries, the 1983 disappearance of Emanuela Orlandi, the 15-year-old daughter of a Vatican employee.
    Still, the good news is that Pope Francis is banning cigarette sales ....

Can't understand why this thread was started. This is Ireland. Priests can't be trained in a seminary. Guards can't be trained in the Garda College, Journalists can't be trained on the street, Engineers can't be trained on the job.

Regulators only regulate when they are in the public glare. Farmer's have to be stopped producing food in a starving world to cut co2 emissions, Apple have to be incentiveized to build data centres to increase co2 emissions. Auld lads like me have to spend their years fighting wind farm. We all know that.

Its crazy, but in such a crazy world why does every one always wear cloths and why does no one hand out their money to passer's by? I think its proximity but not sure. That is the real question

Quote Originally Posted by Cruimh View Post
    The goings on at Maynooth seem in step with the Vatican ....

Bombshell new book alleges underage gay sex in Vatican dorm, shady banking

Still, the good news is that Pope Francis is banning cigarette sales ....
    And he backed the climate change hoax, a big mistake

Twitter
    @

Maynooth was sponsored by London from the 1790s to put manners on us, and it worked for a time.

During the abuse cases the church said it was to be treated legally like a sports club with its own rules and members, and there is the proof of what's in the pudding today. You go to maynooth to learn the rules, and you apply them to lesser mortals if they want.

What the students get up to is none of our business, any more than if they were at a GAA or rugby camp.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment