Register to Comment
Page 288 of 824 FirstFirst ... 188238278286287288289290298338388788 ... LastLast
Results 2,871 to 2,880 of 8239
Like Tree8737Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Nipper View Post
    That reads like the wife did it
    Tommy's a cuck, so it may be the case.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by eoghanacht View Post
    Tommy liked to employ bottles, footage of him throwing them at police officers during his EDL days....

Birds of a feather.
    Can you show me footage of Tommy throwing bottles at police officers, or at anyone else for that matter?
    Put up or shut up.
    I will watch the tumbleweed blowing past as I await the arrival of your video evidence.

Quote Originally Posted by RasherHash View Post
    No sign of the masked men?

The banner with "love for all - hatred for none" did not appear to apply to the Pegida demonstrators who were brutally beaten with iron bars by supporters of the pro-illegal Muslim migration into Europe represented by FG/Labour, SF, AAA, PBP and the SP. The Liberal Left now on the same side as the Liberal Right - an unusual and weird partnership, but sure the new evil of political correctness has peculiar bedfellows.
    Last edited by BACKTOBASICS; 15th February 2016 at 03:36 PM.

Look if you want to 'take the streets' with your Polish Nazi mates you can expect a little bit of blow back - its been fairly minor from what I saw, you should be thankful.

Richard everyone has a right to free speech no matter what their ideology. I would remind you of the 20 million killed by Stalin.

Quote Originally Posted by RichardCameron View Post
    Look if you want to 'take the streets' with your Polish Nazi mates you can expect a little bit of blow back - its been fairly minor from what I saw, you should be thankful.
    So if the dissident republicans bring automatic weapons next time and hose down the marchers, gards & innocent bystanders you're ok with that?

You don't go along with the teachings of Voltaire I take it?

In The Friends of Voltaire, Hall wrote the phrase: "I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it"[4] (which is often misattributed to Voltaire himself) as an illustration of Voltaire's beliefs.[5][6][7] Hall's quotation is often cited to describe the principle of freedom of speech.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evelyn_Beatrice_Hall

Episode #122

excellent discussion of the migrant crisis here (skip in about 1 hr) with Andrew Korybko. sets it in its geo-political context and weaponised nature of the process.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWexfordInn View Post
    You don't go along with the teachings of Voltaire I take it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Evelyn_Beatrice_Hall
    The teachings of Voltaire dont seem to apply to "Tommy Robinson" - it's fine for him to nut someone he doesnt agree with.

Some evidence that any of those attacked were "nazis"?
    A statement, a quote, a link?

John Kerry said at the weekend that mass immigration was an "existential threat" to Europe.
    Had a working class white European said that, he'd be branded a "racist" and "nazi".....but as the Euro left and groups like anti-fa are clearly classist and anti-working class nobody said a word about Kerry.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment