Register to Comment
Page 614 of 616 FirstFirst ... 114514564604612613614615616 LastLast
Results 6,131 to 6,140 of 6160
Like Tree7056Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    You're simultaneously arguing against condescending to voters while condescending to them.
    Sounds like the europhile approach.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Voting rights for women, civil rights for black people, marriage rights for gay people, etc. etc. delete as appropriate depending on which decade you're in.
    This decade and the last decade. In any case the things you mention are not particularly "left wing". I've no idea that voting rights for women were introduced by "left wing" parties for instance.

Voting rights for women, civil rights for black people, marriage rights for gay people, etc. etc. delete as appropriate depending on which decade you're in.
    Black people are calling for self segregation, under Obamas leftarded leadership race relations are worse now than before his presidency. So bad in fact that black on white racism is at an all time high. Imbeciles are calling for men who ''identify'' as women to have more rights than women do. The fact is that things have gone so far through the looking glass that much of the progress that has been made will be undone because people are sick and tired of having to pander to the mentally ill and the Virtue Signallers. Expect a massive backlash in years to come.

That has about as much substance as the previous comment. See how much time you can save?
    I'd much rather 'save time' by putting you on 'ignore'. Regrettably, this isn't possible on account of your 'Mod/Admin' status.

Quote Originally Posted by talkingshop View Post
    This decade and the last decade. In any case the things you mention are not particularly "left wing". I've no idea that voting rights for women were introduced by "left wing" parties for instance.
    Well it wasn't the conservatives.

Quote Originally Posted by Felixness View Post
    Black people are calling for self segregation, under Obamas leftarded leadership race relations are worse now than before his presidency. So bad in fact that black on white racism is at an all time high. Imbeciles are calling for men who ''identify'' as women to have more rights than women do. The fact is that things have gone so far through the looking glass that much of the progress that has been made will be undone because people are sick and tired of having to pander to the mentally ill and the Virtue Signallers. Expect a massive backlash in years to come.
    That's "using disabilities as an insult", "racism against white people", "thanks, Obama", "trans people are mentally ill", "virtue signallers" and "vague threats of future violence" for those playing at home...

Quote Originally Posted by McDave View Post
    I'd much rather 'save time' by putting you on 'ignore'. Regrettably, this isn't possible on account of your 'Mod/Admin' status.
    It's for the greater good. A concept I'm sure you can understand.

Well it wasn't the conservatives.
    I very much doubt you actually know which parties introduced voting for women in every country, or even in a decent sample of them.

Quote Originally Posted by talkingshop View Post
    I very much doubt you actually know which parties introduced voting for women in every country, or even in a decent sample of them.
    Introducing voting for a group of people who have never before had the right to vote is an inherently anti-conservative proposition, by definition.

It's for the greater good. A concept I'm sure you can understand.
    It may well be - you're doing a great job at utterly turning people off "progressives" and all their works!

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment