Register to Comment
Page 606 of 616 FirstFirst ... 106 506 556 596604605606607608 ... LastLast
Results 6,051 to 6,060 of 6158
Like Tree7055Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Politics matters View Post
    You're doing it again, and you're not even bothering to use a different analogy this time.

Merc's getting sloppy.
    Doing what?

*innocentface*
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Imagine being called a racists for pointing out quite rightly that a certain ethnic group are know for their rape crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    The news stories claim that they did, and those defending racial profiling on this thread claim that they did.

If they didn't - that's great, from my perspective, because racial profiling is unjustifiable.

But from your perspective, why do you care, given that what you and others have actually been defending on this thread is racial profiling?
    A good nights work was done, the cops in Koln engaged in good policing all round. The women of Koln will im sure be grateful ,at the end of the day thats all that matters ,nobody was raped or assaulted only you are upset and in the grand scheme of things nobody gives a shyte about that but by all means keep up the good fight im sure somebody out there might be listening ,not that really matters either.

Quote Originally Posted by amsterdemmetje View Post
    A good nights work was done, the cops in Koln engaged in good policing all round. The women of Koln will im sure be grateful ,at the end of the day thats all that matters ,nobody was raped or assaulted only you are upset and in the grand scheme of things nobody gives a shyte about that but by all means keep up the good fight im sure somebody out there might be listening ,not that really matters either.
    Apparently you care enough to offer this...contribution.

A huge number of males did it last year. Why focus on males of "North African origin" (people with brown skin) in particular?

(Spoilers: because you're racist)
    Because it happens to be true ,a fact ,a reality nothing more or less, its the way the real world works. Its just that these facts and reality's upset your view of how the world should work but again that matters very little except for a little scrap on the internet late at night ,other than that there is nothing you and others like you can do about how these successful policing matters work and thats another fact the women of Koln should be thankful for.

But they had no such evidence, except that the group in question looked like they were the same race as the perpetrators from last year.

It really is time for you to just own your racism. It would probably be less painful for you than admitting you were wrong.
    Mecurial any chance that you can shout your mouth and give your brain a chance? I guess after 70 odd thou posts that's not likely!!!

Apparently you care enough to offer this...contribution.
    Just like yours its a contribution of FA significance and will make no difference to how German Police dealt with and deal with internal security matters .TBH im happy in the knowledge that your contributions on these important matters will not change any of that.

Quote Originally Posted by amsterdemmetje View Post
    Just like yours its a contribution of FA significance and will make no difference to how German Police dealt with and deal with internal security matters .TBH im happy in the knowledge that your contributions on these important matters will not change any of that.
    Wait, you're telling me that the German police aren't reading this thread for policing tips?

Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor.

Quote Originally Posted by Apple in Eden View Post
    Mecurial any chance that you can shout your mouth and give your brain a chance? I guess after 70 odd thou posts that's not likely!!!
    Why not lead by example?

Wait, you're telling me that the German police aren't reading this thread for policing tips?

Excuse me while I pick myself up off the floor.
    German police are out policing most likely profiling someone right now and theres SFA you can do about it ,thats what im saying. Dont rush getting up .

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment