Register to Comment
Page 516 of 616 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506514515516517518 526 566 ... LastLast
Results 5,151 to 5,160 of 6158
Like Tree7055Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Mercurial View Post
    I will when one of them shows up.

In the mean time, the only people commenting on this thread who want to undermine liberal principles are those who are advocating that we discriminate against people on the basis of their religion.
    Pop across to the UK and you will have plenty of opportunities. Who knows Sharia law could indeed be superseding our Irish Laws at present

but that particular religion is intolerant towards or "Liberal principles" and in a few generations those "liberal principles" may be under threat from this religion. How do you square that or do you believe our "liberal policies" will be strong enough to deter a massive increase in Islamic populations beliefs?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by realistic1 View Post
    Pop across to the UK and you will have plenty of opportunities. Who knows Sharia law could indeed be superseding our Irish Laws at present

but that particular religion is intolerant towards or "Liberal principles" and in a few generations those "liberal principles" may be under threat from this religion. How do you square that or do you believe our "liberal policies" will be strong enough to deter a massive increase in Islamic populations beliefs?
    Your argument seems to be that if we want to retain liberal principles in the future, we should abolish them in the present.

No thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by silverharp View Post
    if you try to stop foxes getting into the hen house, are you discriminating against foxes or protecting the hen house? Im guessing you are trying a Goodwin there?
    You're assuming you're not a fox?

(Actually, I was going to compare you to the Islamic extremists who love them some religious discrimination)

(Actually, I was going to compare you to the Islamic extremists who love them some religious discrimination)
    like that park bombing of christians in Pakistan last week, ...sure compare away. I have come to the conclusion that you just hate European culture and want to see it torn down , I cant think of any other reasons why you would want open borders and pathologically sit on your hands. do you think there should be a Molenbeek in Dublin and Cork?

like that park bombing of christians in Pakistan last week, ...sure compare away. I have come to the conclusion that you just hate European culture and want to see it torn down , I cant think of any other reasons why you would want open borders and pathologically sit on your hands. do you think there should be a Molenbeek in Dublin and Cork?
    It's weird that you think you're defending "European culture" given that one of the core principles of every European society is supposed to be that you don't discriminate on the basis of religion.

It's weird that you think you're defending "European culture" given that one of the core principles of every European society is supposed to be that you don't discriminate on the basis of religion.
    why would it make you sit on your hands though? there is nothing about European cultural values that says it should import a 3rd world culture to the point that European culture is compromised. Did Britain or the US cease to be a democracy during ww2? or did they simply react to the situations they had to deal with to protect their long term sustainability. you clearly have no problem with Muslim ghettos popping up all over Europe which I find odd because it will make life more difficult for other minorities and working class commuinties that will have to live side by side with them. Middle class people will just move to other suburbs of leave cities all together

There is nothing about European cultural values that says it should import a 3rd world culture to the point that European culture is compromised.
    The idea that migration of Muslim people amounts to "importing a 3rd world culture" is only compatible with European culture if you regard European culture as consisting of the systematic oppression and exploitation of marginalized groups of people.

I guess I'm just less pessimistic than that.

The idea that migration of Muslim people amounts to "importing a 3rd world culture" is only compatible with European culture if you regard European culture as consisting of the systematic oppression and exploitation of marginalized groups of people.

I guess I'm just less pessimistic than that.
    You are one of the most pessimistic and misanthropic posters on here. You support laws against "incitement to hatred" to prevent the media reporting anything negative about Muslims because you believe the stupid, racist white working class are just waiting for an excuse to lynch immigrants.

Bozo liberals believe you can put a fox in a henhouse and expect them to act like a hen.They call it multiculturalism. Sane people know it doesn't end well

Quote Originally Posted by Wagmore View Post
    Bozo liberals believe you can put a fox in a henhouse and expect them to act like a hen.They call it multiculturalism. Sane people know it doesn't end well
    You sound like a fox who wants to keep other foxes out so that you can have the hens to yourself...

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment