Register to Comment
Page 3 of 616 FirstFirst 12345 13 53 103 503 ... LastLast
Like Tree7055Likes

Quote Originally Posted by The System Works View Post
    I don't mean in regards to crime, I mean in regards to promoting mass Third World immigration, like SF do at home.
    Personally, when I'm abroad I try to avoid the English and Yanks also, as do most civilized people.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Indeed. We in Europe need to look at ourselves and ask what more we can do to make these refugees feel more welcome. They young men would not have behaved like this unless they felt alienated. We need to be more tolerant of their culture and help them get jobs and proper housing. We must also remember that European colonialism and imperialism is responsible for the impoverishment of Africa and the Middle East and there we have a duty to allow these young men in to our countries to share the wealth we stole from their ancestors.
    Indeed.

Where do I sign?

Does my local vet have access to the register of self hating cultural fckwits for those he performs a neutering procedure on?

Cover the women up? Bed sheets, curtains, blankets.. The criminal wouldn't know if tis a man or a woman underneath.

Quote Originally Posted by Goats View Post
    Cover the women up? Bed sheets, curtains, blankets.. The criminal wouldn't know if tis a man or a woman underneath.
    Or something in real goat hair for the fashion conscious!

I assume you are including de ankles?

Quote Originally Posted by truthisfree View Post
    Only one rape reported....rest of the assaults involved groping....not quite what it seems from the sensationalist headlines.
    damn...

maybe thats why arabic women started covering up.........

Quote Originally Posted by Gaston View Post
    I assume you are including de ankles?
    Of course. The sheet should cover the ankles otherwise its like wearing a balaclava with a big circle cut out where the face goes.

Can one imagine the ejaculation from the white media had this incident been white Germans targeting the muslim women immigrants in and around the ramadan festivities?

Quote Originally Posted by Polybius View Post
    Indeed. We in Europe need to look at ourselves and ask what more we can do to make these refugees feel more welcome. They young men would not have behaved like this unless they felt alienated. We need to be more tolerant of their culture and help them get jobs and proper housing. We must also remember that European colonialism and imperialism is responsible for the impoverishment of Africa and the Middle East and therefore we have a duty to allow these young men in to our countries to share the wealth we stole from their ancestors.
    I agree, not just that. New influx of islam (via refugees etc) give us a chance to look in the mirror. We have completely gone overboard with equal rights for e.g. women and gay people. Keeping those rights are offensive to islam and should be reversed asap.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment