Register to Comment
Page 116 of 616 FirstFirst ... 16 66 106114115116117118 126 166 216 ... LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 6158
Like Tree7055Likes
  1. #1151
    sport02 sport02 is offline
    sport02's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    20,484

    Sky News discussing this now. Presenter making the point that for many people they will be taken a back by the scale of this criminality and abuse. Sky News journalist Mark Rossi arguing the authorities were wrong footed from political liberal sensibilities.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #1152
    bonkers bonkers is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    21,376

    Quote Originally Posted by Truth.ie View Post
    The liberals were more offended at the Hungarian woman tripping an al Nusra supporter.
    Or the German man who got a Nazi tattoo on his back.
    Or nitpicking Marine le Pens words to try and jail her.
    Have your disso mates issued a statement yet?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #1153
    johnny365 johnny365 is offline
    johnny365's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,313

    Quote Originally Posted by bonkers View Post
    Did the police call in reinforcements? Why didn't they draw their weapons? I believe police in Germany are armed. Their response to this was pathetic. They are used to dealing with thousands of football fans and right/left marches, aren't they? There should be a thorough investigation into their response. They should've gone in hard against these people.

    If they're caught and found guilty they should be deported immediately. No appeals, nothing. The Germans were good enough to take them in and this is how they thank them? This behaviour cannot be tolerated from any group. I also feel very sorry for the genuine refugees who want nothing to do with these scum who will feel the backlash now.
    Deportation will never happen as long as the European Court of Human Rights is around.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #1154
    Truth.ie Truth.ie is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    30,813

    Quote Originally Posted by Emily Davison View Post
    That sentence is true. But this thread is not about that. If it were I would have contributed, instead this thread is about racism and nothing else.

    BTW aren't you the one who complained on here about the two feminists in your office bulling you even though you were so kind and gentle, we debated that for ages and you never were able to back it up.

    Which feminist groups do you want to see condemming rape, as if that wasn't a given already you idiot. What most right thinking people, whether male or female don't want is to see the deplorable crimes in Cologne and elsewhere be used to stir up any more hatred of which this thread is a prime example of gang mentality and males trying to goad each other on to justify violence against Johnnie Foreigner. That's all this thread is basically about. With a few honourable exceptions.

    No doubt on other websites posters from here and other people who are even worse, far right looking for trouble people, or idiots or racists or xenophobes are going to use these events to cause even more mayhem instead of letting the police in Germany handle it.
    Thats almost a textbook repeat of what was said for 10 years in Rotherham.
    "Racists using this to stir up trouble...."
    "Let the police deal with it..."
    "A few bad apples....."

    Only this time its a thousand bad apples and it happened in plain sight so cant be airbrushed.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #1155
    bonkers bonkers is offline

    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    21,376

    Quote Originally Posted by johnny365 View Post
    Deportation will never happen as long as the European Court of Human Rights is around.
    The laws will have to be changed then.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #1156
    Trainwreck Trainwreck is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    18,371

    Quote Originally Posted by bonkers View Post
    Did the police call in reinforcements? Why didn't they draw their weapons? I believe police in Germany are armed. Their response to this was pathetic. They are used to dealing with thousands of football fans and right/left marches, aren't they? There should be a thorough investigation into their response. They should've gone in hard against these people.

    If they're caught and found guilty they should be deported immediately. No appeals, nothing. The Germans were good enough to take them in and this is how they thank them? This behaviour cannot be tolerated from any group. I also feel very sorry for the genuine refugees who want nothing to do with these scum who will feel the backlash now.
    You are missing the big picture.


    And given this is a trend, allied with similar disturbing trends in other countries on the same nigh and ongoing problems across Europe ( Swedish rape incidence, attacks on Jews) there is a big picture.

    We aren't here because of a few bad apples.

    The way to reverse this trends won't be found solely tracking down individual offenders.

    This is the fruit of policies that were put in train over the last number of years - despite warnings that were derided as "racists".
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #1157
    Trainwreck Trainwreck is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    18,371

    Quote Originally Posted by bonkers View Post
    Turn off Fox News and educate yourself.
    There is the Progressive Libtard mentality that has brought this about. Good man you.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #1158
    Gaston Gaston is offline
    Gaston's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    3,154

    Ultimately, any father with Daughters must look upon these incidents as a direct threat to their safety.

    If not, then frankly there's something very wrong with you.

    Either way, like I said on this thread earlier there will inevitably be a backlash for allowing these animals into western countries and it won't be pretty.

    This was a late Christmas present for the ultra right wing, who IMO will gain increased support both in Germany & beyond. And you know what, it's the libtards who are squarely to blame as the animals are merely behaving as expected.

    Over Christmas & New Year I spent time with a family relative who is a US cop. He'd be the first to state that the force in America can be a bit over the top & heavy handed at times, but he made a very curt statement on what happened in Cologne. Very simply, he said that "We profile all the time & make no apology for it. The police at home would never have allowed these people to gather en masse & if they tried that in the US there would have been scores of them now in the morgue."
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #1159
    Trainwreck Trainwreck is offline

    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    18,371

    Quote Originally Posted by bonkers View Post
    The laws will have to be changed then.
    The source of the problem isn't laws but policies.

    The solution will only be found in policies

    Policies that you will of course vociferously deride.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #1160
    Half Nelson Half Nelson is offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    17,570

    Quote Originally Posted by sport02 View Post
    Sky News discussing this now. Presenter making the point that for many people they will be taken a back by the scale of this criminality and abuse. Sky News journalist Mark Rossi arguing the authorities were wrong footed from political liberal sensibilities.


    I never thought this would become reality.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment