Register to Comment
Page 245 of 325 FirstFirst ... 145195235243244245246247255295 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,450 of 3247
Like Tree3195Likes

Quote Originally Posted by bonkers View Post
    It's no wonder you get so much abuse on here.
    Why don't you answer my question?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Clipper View Post
    They are trying to paper over cracks, they introduced IW as a fait accompli and were blinded sided by the level of animosity toward it.
    Quite possibly, but that doesn't mean they ignored the mass protests - as I said already, the evidence shows that they've acted as a consequence.

Quote Originally Posted by The Field Marshal View Post
    Since when is it in order for a Mercedes to actually mow down
    somebody behaving reasonably or unreasonably?

Are you another poster here supporting the Robert Mugabwe school of community relations?
    Sorry, but no matter how often I look at the video, I can't see any car trying to mow the woman down. She, on the other hand, seems determined to jump in front of it.

Quote Originally Posted by bring back paper tigers View Post
    Is that the new HQ script? pay for water to help the third world? your lines are getting more pathetic by the day. You couldn't give a hoop about the third word. The third word is here within our own border and you couldn't see it until it bit you in the face

RUN RABBITTE RUN. Your days of spinning are OVER.
    Jesus, can you even read?

Quote Originally Posted by myksav View Post
    What organisation is committed to overthrowing the State by force?

not that I expect an answer to the question, though I might be pleasantly surprised.
    Try reading Rock's post, the one I was replying to. It should be fairly clear to you then.

Quote Originally Posted by laber View Post
    Just an afterthought, the image conjured up in my mind of a "baying mob" is that of a bunch of bloodhounds searching for an escapee from a southern USA jail.

Does this mean that the Prime minister of this country considers those who disagree with his views as low-life dogs?
    No.

Quote Originally Posted by VHF View Post
    Full blown anarchy will erupt right across the country if a single Garda shot is fired on protestors even if only a warning shot into the air. This would move things into a seriously dangerous place.

Yet again scare tactics and government propaganda machine goes into overdrive.

Hard to now see this government making it to the next GE, it's now beyond point of no return.

Oddly we can hitch $10tn of bank and investment debts on this nation and hardly a protest or riot. But charge for water, the nation goes directly to Decon 1 overnight. We're a very odd nation!
    $10 trillion? What on earth are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by hiding behind a poster View Post
    No.
    How can you answer for Enda Kenny?

Who in the name of Jaysus doesn't see the rate for under 25s as a core rate? Reilly lied and that's a fact. He's a liar the same as you.
    I never get that rubbish either.

Hard to believe that I was doing a FAS course when I was 19 (2009) and getting €220 (the SW rate of the time) a week and now some fella/girl that's 24 and unemployed is on €100.

How can you answer for Enda Kenny?
    Easy, I rang him up and asked him. "Enda", I said, "it's HBAP, off politics.ie". "Ah yes, good old HBAP", said Enda, "you're doing a great job for us there, keep it up - you'll get a pay rise soon". "All in good time Enda", says I, "all in good time. Listen, one of the dweebs wants to know if you consider anyone who disagrees with you as low-life dogs, what should I say?" "Sure it's obvious, HBAP", said Enda - "remember the time I said I was the greatest leader since Kennedy, and you disagreed, saying I was in fact the greatest leader since Genghis Khan?" "I remember it well, Enda", says I - sure didn't Varadkar nearly fall out of the government jet when I said it?" "That's right", says Enda - "and remember what I called you for disagreeing with me that day?" "A low-life dog, Taoiseach, I remember now. And thanks for your time".

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment