Register to Comment
Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Like Tree125Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Dubstudent View Post
    Why would they make it up ffs?

Cop on to yourself.
    I feel sorry for you as you are unable to question these things.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Crazy horse 6 View Post
    I feel sorry for you as you are unable to question these things.
    You're the one coming up with crazy theories to shelter the extremists from blame. Why?

The Australian Government doesn't hate your guts like these plotters who'd have snatched innocent people off the streets and beheaded them. Why are you attempting to deflect from the perpetrators? They're scum who're allowed to flourish by lily livered morons who'll do anything to protect their rights to grow up in an environment of backwardness which breeds hatred.

Does Australia need them? Does it need Muslim migration? Sure moderate doctors and scientists, apart from that, why are they needed? Too much trouble, their own communities rarely do anything to stop it either, the supposed moderate majority in these communities that the liberals wax lyrical about, why aren't they more vocal?

Wouldn't surprise me if the Aussies made the thing up. An agenda is being created and the truth will be sacrificed to suit. Muslims, be scared very scared.
    Yeah, cos it would be completely unprecedented for Muslims to want to chop someones head off.

Only thing I'm left wondering is how you're operating the keyboard through your straitjacket.

Quote Originally Posted by Calculusmadeeasy View Post
    It might have something to do with the west, and septics in particular "intervening" in ME affairs?
    Oh that makes it ok then. We deserve it.

Quote Originally Posted by bob3344 View Post
    Yeah, cos it would be completely unprecedented for Muslims to want to chop someones head off.

Only thing I'm left wondering is how you're operating the keyboard through your straitjacket.
    Wow that told me.

Quote Originally Posted by The_SR View Post
    You are actually delighted this happened. It gives justification to your hate of the different.

4 people have been charged out of how many thousand Aussie Muslims? Heaven forbid a sense of proportion be maintained.
    MI5 figures indicate there are tens of thousands of radicals in the UK. I'd imagine the figure is proportionate in aus.

Twitter
    @

~Why do you think it's a bad idea? ISIS are scum and must be wiped out but it can be done without the anti muslim brigade wiping up fear.
    Is is not a small ban of renegades - but an army of evil butchers with lots of support from Muslims - I have yet to see the big protest against is organised by Muslims and no doubt I'll be waiting a while

Quote Originally Posted by stopdoingstuff View Post
    I see that a lot......"nothing to do with Islam"......."not the real Islam"......."just a small handful of radicals"......as if this prevents bombs from exploding or as if all the no go zones and increasing radicalization are illusions. These denialists are purveyors of the Rotherham-approach to all Mulsim crimes- deny, deny, deny......

We should be frank- these things do have something to do with Islam, because they keep happening where ever there are Muslims in significant numbers. They may not be mainstream (though it is not as if mainstream Muslims are tolerant liberal types) but they are definitely part of Islam and their interpretation of Islam is common in the Islamic world as a whole, and therefore can spread easily to the West. Saying it has nothing to do with Islam is a sick joke.

Albania, Bosnia and Turkey which are in Europe have a Muslim majority and there is no non Muslims being butchered and killed. They are quite secular. The problem is not with Islam, but with the extremist Wahabbist takfiri ideology exported by the likes Saudi Arabia, Qatar and others.

Quote Originally Posted by Texal Tom View Post
    Is is not a small ban of renegades - but an army of evil butchers with lots of support from Muslims - I have yet to see the big protest against is organised by Muslims and no doubt I'll be waiting a while
    There are billions of Muslims in the world Isis have 30k fighters tops, that's less than .001% of Muslims. How many Irish supported the IRA in the height of the troubles I wonder?

Australia cuts off support for Syrian rebels! | prayersforsyria.com

Australia have been pro active since they changed their Govt, when it comes to Syrian extremist support.
    They have made it illegal to travel and fight for the Syrian opposition.

Meanwhile in Ireland .....
    A guy from my hometown left 2 months ago, unharried as he travelled through several European airports and hooked up with an extremist group in Syria.
    The Irish Daily Mirror referred to him as a "freedom fighter".

Wake up Europe.

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment