Register to Comment
Page 1 of 137 1231151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 1367
Like Tree601Likes
  1. #1
    Dougal Dougal is offline
    Dougal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    3,228

    Clare Daly & Mick Wallace arrested at Shannon Airport

    It seems that Clare Daly & Mick Wallace have both been arrested at Shannon Airport attempting to access the runway. It is reported that a ladder was found where there arrested. Shannonwatch group reported that both deputies entered the airport to inspect a US Military Aircraft.

    Daly & Wallace Shannon Airport


    Clareherald - TD's arrested after breaching Shannon security perimeter

    Both have raised the issue of US military use of Shannon and have questioned why the Irish authorities don’t search military aircraft.
    Last edited by Dougal; 22nd July 2014 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Added last link
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  2. #2
    Bea C Bea C is offline
    Bea C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    23,101

    I just heard!
    A tad yawn-inducing, all the same.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  3. #3
    automaticforthepeople automaticforthepeople is offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    3,582

    Did they pay to park their cars in the airport car park this time or did they use DAA passes?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  4. #4
    Emily Davison Emily Davison is offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    22,456

    I wonder how they were able to get to an actual plane with all the security we all have to go through. It's not like the two of them wouldn't stand out. Particularly Mick with his famous hairstyle.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  5. #5
    Victor Meldrew Victor Meldrew is offline
    Victor Meldrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    9,384

    Quote Originally Posted by automaticforthepeople View Post
    Did they pay to park their cars in the airport car park this time or did they use DAA passes?
    Will "Trying to gain access to the Runway" become an excuse of the individuals who park up around airport perimeters at night...?
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  6. #6
    Bea C Bea C is offline
    Bea C's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    23,101

    Quote Originally Posted by Emily Davison View Post
    I wonder how they were able to get to an actual plane with all the security we all have to go through. It's not like the two of them wouldn't stand out. Particularly Mick with his famous hairstyle.
    Who'd know him were he to be clean-shaven? (As in his head, I mean. Well. Either, really )
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  7. #7
    johnny365 johnny365 is offline
    johnny365's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    15,678

    Daly was doing good making inroads and gaining respect she has just flushed it down the loo now and lost all credibility and she will never be taken seriously again. The establishment will easily fob her off now and make her a laughing stock. She should never have associated with Wallace, Wallace is just an opportunistic idiot who would be better off in FF. I hope the people of Wexford give Wallace his P 45 at the next general election he is a disgrace,
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  8. #8
    GrainneDee GrainneDee is offline
    GrainneDee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    27,148

    Quote Originally Posted by Dougal View Post
    It seems that Clare Daly & Mick Wallace have both been arrested at Shannon Airport attempting to access the runway. It is reported that a ladder was found where there arrested. Shannonwatch group reported that both deputies entered the airport to inspect a US Military Aircraft.

    Daly & Wallace Shannon Airport


    Clareherald - TD's arrested after breaching Shannon security perimeter
    Inspecting? I didn't know they were aviation experts as well as everything else.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  9. #9
    Emily Davison Emily Davison is offline

    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    22,456

    Quote Originally Posted by johnny365 View Post
    . Wallace is juts an opportunistic idiot who would be better off in FF. I hope the people of Wexford give Wallace his P 45 at the next general election he is a disgrace,
    Really, the man who showed us what Shatter was really about is a disgrace. Yet it's Shatter who got the bullet.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

  10. #10
    Skyrocket Skyrocket is offline
    Skyrocket's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,135

    They have been going under the radar recently so a publicity stunt was called for.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Page 1 of 137 1231151101 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment