Register to Comment
Page 1 of 137 1231151101 ... LastLast
Like Tree601Likes

Clare Daly & Mick Wallace arrested at Shannon Airport

It seems that Clare Daly & Mick Wallace have both been arrested at Shannon Airport attempting to access the runway. It is reported that a ladder was found where there arrested. Shannonwatch group reported that both deputies entered the airport to inspect a US Military Aircraft.

Daly & Wallace Shannon Airport

Clareherald - TD's arrested after breaching Shannon security perimeter

Both have raised the issue of US military use of Shannon and have questioned why the Irish authorities don’t search military aircraft.
    Last edited by Dougal; 22nd July 2014 at 01:40 PM. Reason: Added last link
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

I just heard!
    A tad yawn-inducing, all the same.

Did they pay to park their cars in the airport car park this time or did they use DAA passes?

I wonder how they were able to get to an actual plane with all the security we all have to go through. It's not like the two of them wouldn't stand out. Particularly Mick with his famous hairstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by automaticforthepeople View Post
    Did they pay to park their cars in the airport car park this time or did they use DAA passes?
    Will "Trying to gain access to the Runway" become an excuse of the individuals who park up around airport perimeters at night...?

Quote Originally Posted by Emily Davison View Post
    I wonder how they were able to get to an actual plane with all the security we all have to go through. It's not like the two of them wouldn't stand out. Particularly Mick with his famous hairstyle.
    Who'd know him were he to be clean-shaven? (As in his head, I mean. Well. Either, really )

Daly was doing good making inroads and gaining respect she has just flushed it down the loo now and lost all credibility and she will never be taken seriously again. The establishment will easily fob her off now and make her a laughing stock. She should never have associated with Wallace, Wallace is just an opportunistic idiot who would be better off in FF. I hope the people of Wexford give Wallace his P 45 at the next general election he is a disgrace,

Quote Originally Posted by Dougal View Post
    It seems that Clare Daly & Mick Wallace have both been arrested at Shannon Airport attempting to access the runway. It is reported that a ladder was found where there arrested. Shannonwatch group reported that both deputies entered the airport to inspect a US Military Aircraft.

Daly & Wallace Shannon Airport

Clareherald - TD's arrested after breaching Shannon security perimeter
    Inspecting? I didn't know they were aviation experts as well as everything else.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny365 View Post
    . Wallace is juts an opportunistic idiot who would be better off in FF. I hope the people of Wexford give Wallace his P 45 at the next general election he is a disgrace,
    Really, the man who showed us what Shatter was really about is a disgrace. Yet it's Shatter who got the bullet.

They have been going under the radar recently so a publicity stunt was called for.

Page 1 of 137 1231151101 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment