Register to Comment
Page 331 of 518 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321329330331332333 341 381 431 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,310 of 5173
Like Tree1822Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    Breaking news, it was discovered that the nazi exiles, based on the dark side of the moon, constructed a special laser armed hypersonic, stealthy spaceplane for the Russian airforce special projects division. This aircraft was personally flown by Putin who was responsible for the shootdown. Putin is rumoured to have retreated to his secret volcanic island base and his next plans involved capturing US satellites in orbit.

oh, and he's sitting posing topless and oiled up on the back of a stallion, while an artist paints his picture on canvas.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Quote Originally Posted by Dame_Enda View Post
    BBC Newsnight reporting rebels still haven't handed over black boxes. Negotiations with Malaysians in Donetsk ongoing,.
    Negotiations about what? It belongs to the Malaysians.

Quote Originally Posted by Nebuchadnezzar View Post
    No. Read my post and think.
    lol, I have thought about it and the 8000 feet above is flawed. The SU-25m1 can goto 10,000m. You point is fundamentally flawed.

Quote Originally Posted by asset test View Post
    It's interesting and disconcerting to witness the total lack of response by the EU to this tragedy.

Well I for one haven't become aware of anything from our real masters about this.

I may have been having a little slumber at the time, so I stand corrected if I'm wrong.
    There are at least 28 separate vetoes in matters like this, so every foreign policy decision must be the very lowest common denominator.
    Ireland is one of the stauncher opponents to changing that.

The guardian reporting the boxes handed to malaysian delegation, pictures as well.

Quote Originally Posted by eurlex View Post
    Negotiations about what? It belongs to the Malaysians.
    A spicy peanut satay recipe.

Quote Originally Posted by ffc View Post
    The guardian reporting the boxes handed to malaysian delegation, pictures as well.
    Good to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by ffc View Post

About flippin time as well. Any chance of getting the credit cards as well?

Quote Originally Posted by asset test View Post
    It's interesting and disconcerting to witness the total lack of response by the EU to this tragedy.

Well I for one haven't become aware of anything from our real masters about this.

I may have been having a little slumber at the time, so I stand corrected if I'm wrong.
    I suspect that there are some very large commercial interests which may be tempering a response from the EU.

Rightly or wrong, Germany and France, and their respective larger mulitnational companies, have invested billions in the Russian market.

It would be prudent to await the verdict of an investigation before deciding on more sanctions. I realise that it make take a long time to get to the facts, but if the facts of an investigation show that Russia is responsible for the Mh17 tragedy then it should be easier to agree sanctions from those who have a vested interest.

In the absence of facts from an investigation there is bound to be resistance given the commercial factors involved.

Quote Originally Posted by drummed View Post
    About flippin time as well. Any chance of getting the credit cards as well?
    What good will the credit cards do? They are going to be canceled or already have been canceled.

Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment