Register to Comment
Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 40 ... LastLast
Like Tree131Likes

Quote Originally Posted by Polaris555 View Post
    He went back to work on Saddams nuclear programme you moron.
    Iraq had weapons of mass destruction after all?
    Their nuclear reactor was destroyed in 1981
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Whoever was responsable, Saad Al-Hilli feared for his safety in the weeks before his murder and told his neighbour of his fears.
    The neighbour believed the threat was serious enough to report it to the police
    It is also reported that he left the UK in a hurry taking his children out of school

French police searched for a motive for the bloodbath, one of Mr al-Hilli’s neighbours revealed the businessman admitted he feared for his safety in the weeks leading up to the killing.
    Jack Saltman, 67, said Mr al-Hilli mentioned “two or three times” over the last two months something which gave him “cause for concern”.
    He added: “He had family in Iraq and I know he was worried about their safety and spoke to them on the phone.
    “He told me something about a problem he had and before he left he came round and saw me and asked if I would keep an eye on his house.”
    Mr Saltman, a former journalist, said he had passed on the information to detectives.
    French Alps shootings: Saad al-Hilli had been living in fear before the sh - Mirror Online

Quote Originally Posted by IvoShandor View Post
    Eh? Eh? and yet again..Eh?

Unlike every other intelligence service/special ops unit which have never killed any innocent.

So an incident where people were killed by a bomb is supposed to be some kind of proof in connection with a shooting. Right so.

If the Israelis did it,they managed to kill people cleanly and quickly in the middle of a hostile country. Quite a feat. And yet here, we are supposed to believe they perpetrated this botched job. A botch where no less than two people were left alive and the assassins tried to kill a kid-and failed-by hitting her on the head.

Good points.

Quote Originally Posted by Ireniall View Post
    They would not send agents to a supposedly friendly country and do something like that.It would be entirely against their interests to have that sort of thing-killing innocent bystanders and killing children in those circumstances-never.If a Mossad agent did that I suspect he would not be welcome back home.What would the child be able to report other than maybe identify the killer who would be back home in Israel with a new life.Israel carries out a lot of assassinations-if their agents were this bad they'd be in constant trouble -but they're not.

What was unprofessional about it ? They carried out their mission and got away.

The child was most likely pistol whipped and threatened with execution to get the Father to give up names before he was given the coup de grace.

You people are not the brightest on this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by darkhorse View Post
    Iraq had weapons of mass destruction after all?
    Their nuclear reactor was destroyed in 1981
    In 1993 he went back, that is when the UK security services started taking an interest in him.

He claimed Saddam forced him to work there, due to threats to his family.

At the time Saddam was also developing his supergun.

What was unprofessional about it ? They carried out their mission and got away.

The child was most likely pistol whipped and threatened with execution to get the Father to give up names before he was given the coup de grace.

You people are not the brightest on this thread.
    You could have almost carried it out yourself, such is your knowledge. Maybe you will tell us on another thread that you used to be an international hitman.

Quote Originally Posted by tokkie View Post
    You could have almost carried it out yourself, such is your knowledge. Maybe you will tell us on another thread that you used to be an international hitman.

Oh dear the yapping little dogs are out in force today.

Oh dear the yapping little dogs are out in force today.
    As are the internet fantasists.....

Quote Originally Posted by tokkie View Post
    As are the internet fantasists.....
    Everything I have said is rational and based upon logic.

Its you guys who are having the hissy fits.

Quote Originally Posted by statsman View Post
    As you're too lazy to check what it is you're talking about, let me fill you in.

I expressed the opinion that the speculation so soon after the murder was distasteful

Verhofstadt used my word back at me in his response; it's a kind of rhetorical device.

You then rolled in like a distant and slightly risible cartoon thunderstorm and put your four big feet and your rolleyes in it, as ever.

I now realise that there are things more distasteful than the speculation.
    Usual tripe and rubbish.

Verhofstadts comment was that "murder is generally distasteful" a mere inconvenience like your shower malfunctioning or running out of toothpaste.

[Verhofstadts contempt for the value of human life is well known on this forum and that he would make comments of that nature whether prompted by you or not is to be expected.]

I suspect you yourself dont hold the value of human life particularly high either hence your defence of this life hater.

Its quite amazing really why either of you bother to comment on this mass murder in France since Verhofstadt has no problem with killing babies and you statsman seem ambivalent about the matter

Page 30 of 46 FirstFirst ... 202829303132 40 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment