Register to Comment
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

BREAKING: Bomb scares in Galway, Ballinasloe, Claremorris and possibly tullamore

To update, hundreds evacuated from Bentley nightclub, Eyre Square after reports of a shoebox bomb in the building. Reports coming in that similar bombscares were called in about nightclubs in Claremorris and Ballinasloe tonight. No reports of any injuries.
    The Galway Advertiser | Facebook

In the last hour the Gardai have evacuated The Bentley, formally Cuba, in Eyre Square.

Other reports on twitter of scares in Haydens Hotel Ballinasloe and also somewhere in Claremorris.

Also seen a few tweets about a scare in Tullamore.
    Sign in or Register Now to reply

Bizarre stuff. Presumably the work of one crazed hoaxer

Running a brand new old paramilitary group doesn't come cheap. Pay up.

Any reports from Ballina? No fornicating now!

Sounds like a deluded hoaxer but I suppose you wouldn't know after incident at the batman film

Quote Originally Posted by Glucose View Post
    Sounds like a deluded hoaxer but I suppose you wouldn't know after incident at the batman film
    I doubt very much if they have a Cinema anywhere within an arses roar of those locations, Galway maybe.

Can I ask you, where the fck is an ordinary Joe going to pick a semi automatic rife/machine gun in Ireland?

Quote Originally Posted by bob3367 View Post
    I doubt very much if they have a Cinema anywhere within an arses roar of those locations, Galway maybe.

Can I ask you, where the fck is an ordinary Joe going to pick a semi automatic rife/machine gun in Ireland?
    Maybe some ex provo looking to make a few quid!!!

Bomb hoaxes are this decades devil apperaing at a dance hall story

TV The devil

In the late 1970s, Michael Henry from Cappagh, Tooreen, who now resides in Oxford, wrote to the "Western Journal" newspaper (which then operated out of Ballina) rekindling debate on an event that had fascinated the people of the region 25 years earlier.
    "One Sunday evening in 1954, some lads and I were standing outside Tooreen dance hall when we saw a local girl (who shall be nameless) coming out in the company of a tall, dark, very well-dress stranger.
    "As they passed us, I noticed that there was something odd about the shape of his feet, and I said to a friend: 'He looks a fierce devil.'
    "The couple got into a large black car which I had not noticed up to then, and as the engine started up I noticed a strong smell of sulphur from the exhaust.
    "Suddenly, I heard the girl scream: 'Take your filthy paws off me, you dirty devil' and the car seemed to vanish, leaving the girl screaming by the roadside and a large black goat on the grass verge.
    "At that point we rushed into the dance-hall crying that we had seen the Devil. People ran out to see, but as the crowd approached, the goat ran off leaving behind a patch of charred grass, where nothing has grown to this day.
    "For the sake of the girl, things were kept quiet and it is only now that I am able to tell the true story and to refute the diabolical stories about me."

Romeo and Juliette, no dancing tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by johnny365 View Post
    Maybe some ex provo looking to make a few quid!!!
    Do you see Provies in your sleep or what?! Seek help you complete mental case!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Sign in to CommentRegister to Comment